Chapter 12

WARNING THERE ARE SEXUAL REFERENCES IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SKIP TO THE FINAL PARAGRAPH. 

Lin enters with two big plates and sets one down on my lap. "That looks so good" I look over to him already digging in, he finishes the bite and begins to speak. 

"Me or the food ?" I roll my eyes typical and begin to eat. "Do you want me to take the plate" 

"No, I've got it" I grab both plates and head to the kitchen. I walk back to Lin and notice he's moved up the sofa, "Are you going to move up ?" He flashes me a cheesy smile and I just decide to squeeze between him and the end. "you know you have the exact same smile as him" I turn to him, taking in his scent, the softness of his clothes, and his deep brown eyes. "I think about you all the time. He has your eyes, everything about him is amazing" I cast my eyes to the floor and take a deep breath. 

"I missed you too you know" I look back up surprised. The stare was intense we both wanted to do the same thing. I notice his eyes draw to my lips and the same to mine. I look back to his darkened eyes swirling with mischief. 

"Do you um want desert" I look over to the kitchen and continue to speak. "I think I've got ice-" he instantly stops me by pulling me into a kiss, he bites my bottom lip asking for access and I give it to him. I pull away for air and wipe my lip Lin smirks and takes deep breaths. "The things you do to me" I straddle his lap and he wraps his hands around me and looks me up and down.

"Oh yeah ?" He gives me another smirk and rolls his tongue through his teeth I shake my head at him. 

"Are we just going to stay here ?" 

"I don't know about you but I like this view" I roll my hips on his lap making him moan, I take the opportunity to lean down and pull him into another kiss. In the process, his hands run up my back contouring every curve. After a few seconds, I switch to his neck hearing deep breaths come from his mouth. He stands up with me still around his waist and carries me down the hall. Kicking down the door we instantly fall onto the bed in a heap. 

"Ouch," something hit my back, reaching behind me I find one of Phillips's toys and throw it on the floor beside us. We both smile at each other for seconds but it felt like I teleported back to me being at his house with him under me when everything felt simpler, I'm instantly back to reality when his mouth comes in contact with my neck. "Fuck" I let out a breathy moan when he instantly finds my sweet spot. I roll my head back making him drop lower on my body. He wastes no time and instantly shakes his trousers off and pulls off his top leaving him in nothing, my heart rate quickens as he comes back up raising my top off in the process. Once his face is equal with mine he instantly recognizes my heart rate. 

"Theirs no reason to be nervous we've been in this position before" that sly smirk appears on his face again and I try my best to wipe it off. I push Lin to the side and roll on top of him. 

"How's this position" He opens his mouth but nothing comes out so I take the time to smirk at him. 

"Don't give me that look" I instantly pull away from his body and position myself above him. Without hesitation, he thrusts up into me as I sink down. The room fills with unholy sounds from both of us every motion gets faster and needy. Lin positions me under him not breaking any contact, wanting more his thrusts becomes harder, hitting every spot. 

"Don't stop Lin, fuck" I move my hand to my clit Intensifying the feeling of him, without hesitation, he slaps my hand away and replaces it with his. I roll my head back, biting my lip trying to conceal my moan.

"You look so beautiful" His soft voice shoots through my ear and travel down my spine. I release around him, my walls clenching around him. "Fuck, you feel so good" He continues to roll his hips riding me through my high. "I'm close can you hold on" I nod my head as another knot grows in my stomach. We both release and Lins slumps beside me on the bed, both of us taking deep breaths. A click comes from the front door. 

"YN!" Tom's voice echos through the apartment along with Phillips's small footsteps. We both simultaneously scramble out of the bed and reach for our clothes, quickly putting them back on. I leave the room and walk back to Tom. Phillip instantly runs up and hugs me, I lift him up and carry him on my hip. 

"You miss me buddy" Phillip frantically nods his head. "did you have a good time?" 

"Yeah we played loads of games and had turkey dinos for dinner" 

"Did you have a good time" Tom gestured to Lin emerging from my bedroom. I laugh and set Phillip down. "I'm going to head out now Uzi is waiting for me" 

"Thank you for taking him ill talk to you tomorrow" I bend down to Phillip. "Go brush your teeth and I will be over in a second" He bolts to the bathroom leaving me and Lin alone. 

"Can we uh talk ... later" I nod my head as he approaches me. He spreads open his arms and envelops me into his arms, I sink into his chest and bask in his warmth. He leans his head on top of mine and we stay there for a while until Phillip crashes into Lin's legs hugging him from behind. We all pull away, Phillip instantly starts laughing and retreats to his room. "I'll see you later YN" I nod and follow Phillip into his room, finishing the day.