Imagine -> Tony finally asking you out

You were sitting at the front desk at Stark Industries. You were the secratary there for awhile now. You and Mr. Stark were like best friends. The phone began to ring. You picked it up anwsering "Stark Industries, how may I be of service?" The person on the other end chuckled. You knew that laugh from any where. "Tony, if you want to play around with someone, then call Pepper not me." you hung up the phone. Then five minutes later it rung again. You awnsered "Stark Industries, how may I be of service?" "For starters you can come to my office and help me for a sec." Tony awnsered on the other end. "Why cant you just buzz me in like a normal person?" you said annoyed. "Well, I dont feel like reaching for the button, its too far." Tony said. You sighed. "I'll be right there." you hung up and grabbed some paperwork for him to fill out and walked into his office. Tony spun around in his chair. "Ah, so we meet again. 'he said bouncing his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes playfully. "Here is the weaponary stats from India. And S.H.E.I.L.D sent you this." you hand him a big black enevolpe. He looked at it for a second then throw it behind him then leaned on his desk and looked at you dreamily. You looked at him then sat on his desktop, and started to file your nails. Tony got up and crawled onto the desktop and sat with his back to yours and his feet hanging off he side. "Yanno Im hot, and your hot. So, lets go ut sometime? Soon hopefully. This place is depressing." he said suddenly. You sat there in shock and then started to blush. "Y-Your asking me out? Like on a date? As a couple?" You asked. "Yeah, thats what I asked. Unless you nee dhearing aids. I can get you some if ya want." he chuckled. You smiled. You've always loved his sarcastic lovelyness. "Sure, why not." you finally reply. He sighed in relif and fell off the desk in truimph. You chuckled and walke out his office. Before you left you stopped and looked at him with a sneaky smirk plastered on your face. "Have a wonderful day, Mr.Stark." you said closing his door. He sat up on the floor and chuckled. "Thats my kinda girl." He said getting back in his chair and started messing with the buttons on the desk. (ahaha He's so childish, its adorable)