#6: What he does on your period

Steve: Cuddles~

Steve loves to cuddle you.Your in pain, well he gets to gain some free cuddles. And you earn a lot of 'I love you's' from him and thats all you need.

Bucky: Kisses~

James kisses you alot when it's time for your period. You groan and hold your stomach and he lays you down and kisses your tummy and everywhere but never goes too far knowing your still in pain.

Clint: Bird Calls~

Clint makes bird calls when your in pain all the time. He'll put you in the livingroom and run off making bird calls to help you keep your mind off of the pain.

Tony: Spoiling~

Tony loves to buy you things and make you feel better. He'll go out an dbuy you two matching t-shirts and he'll start making a video so he can post it on Youtube to show the world how much he cares about you.

Thor: Poptarts~

Whne your on your period, Thor buys every kind of poptart flavor there is and lays with you all day while you two watch Netflix while munching on poptarts.

Sam: Songs~

Sam sings to you while you two sit on your bed. You smile as his voice fills the room with undeniable joy. He'll sing anything from Bruno Mars to Led Zeplin for you.

Loki: Dancing~

Loki loves to twirl you around the room. No music in intended because there is a rhythme of your hearts beating as you stare into the eyes of your significant other.

Bruce: Reading~

Bruce reads to you while your in pain. Even though he knows it's just your period, he wants to make sure you feel good in every type of way. He'll read anything to you as long as it doesnt make him mad. ;)