A boy named Yuka

Kazehaya High school, a big school on the Miura Peninsula. It was lunch time, and many of the students were eating In the lunchroom and conversing with their peers, but they aren't our main concern.

Nay our concern lays on a four foot nine young man with long shiny white hair, a lot of a lot of muscle, two golden eyes, and an unfortunate name. That person being Yuka the fortuneless. A man without a peer in the world, and the only man in the entire school who has the misfortune to bear the name of a woman.

Currently he wanders the halls aimlessly, as he had tore through his lunch in record time. Walking around with no real goal in mind he fiddles with the boxing tape on his fingers.

'god I want to hit something, preferably something squishy!' He thought to himself

Our poor lad was starving, but not for food, in his 15 years of life he had cultured a rather unhealthy affinity for all things violent, and he has yet to make any attempts to fix it at all. Possible mental issues aside our boy continued to walk around the halls until he heard the sound of somebody running from inside of the art room.

'Strange, nobody goes there I should probably investigate, I could get to hit something!'

Quickly dashing to the source of the ruckus the door shuts in front of him. Even more curious he walks over and gently opens the door. This would become an action that Yuka would come to regret for the rest of his life.

Inside he saw a tall woman with ruffled orange approaching a scrawny man. To say the scrawny man looked extremely terrified was an understatement. To complement his terrified face he was extremely pale, not un similar to the cook at Denny's when I held him at gunpoint. (true story)

The scrawny lad was sat down in a chair, and being held in place by a girl who had dirty blonde hair in twin pigtails. Scrawny was shaking in his boots, and was too weak to fight back against her physically or mentally, looking more and more uncomfortable as each second passed.

Finally the woman who was approaching him was holding up her breasts, presumably for scrawny to grab them, though it didn't seem like scrawny had a choice as the girl holding him pushed his hand forward toward the other's abnormally large breasts. She wore a sadistic smile with her tongue out. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Yuka asks making himself known.

The two girls look to him with a hint of fear, while the boy looks with a glimmer of relief in his eyes, that or he light reflecting off his glasses. 

Both the boy and the two girls had a vague idea of who was in front of them, the white hair and boxing tape on his hands were dead giveaways, the one who they were staring at was the one dubbed Psycho Chan. They had never run into him prior, but knew what he did to rule breakers, acting as an unwanted and unintended enforcer for even the smallest rules. Some thought that he was some kind of puritan bruiser, although in reality it was simply an excuse to hit more things.

"You shouldn't be doing that, especially not on school grounds." He adds with a hint of disgust in his voice, balling his fists he starts to walk closer.

"Please define what that is, I'd like to know." A female voice said from behind Yuka says.

Everyone in the room including Yuka turns around to see a girl a little bit taller than he is. Her skin was rather dark for a Japanese person, probably tanned or sunburnt. She had bangs on the left, but her hair on the right was held together on the right by a silver hair clip. 

Of course if all these details were what you noticed first, you were insane, what any normal person would notice about her immediately would be the burning inner rage she was emanating, the burning aura of which was present all around the room.