A peaceful meal ruined!

This week, or well, more this day, was a special one for this day was the day of the Summer Festival. A time for friends, family, and lovers to go down to play games, eat food, wear a yukata, or watch the fireworks. Fun times all around, but for each couple or so who went out there were some loners who decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

One such loner was not our boy Yuka the fortuneless. No, he was proudly wearing a tan kimono with a red hakama, and over his kimono he wore a red suikan. To him this was the only time of the year that he could wear these clothes and not get weird looks, which was a shame to him because he loved them, he couldn't explain it but they just felt right to him. Either way he was walking down the festival grounds, and finally sniffed out what he was looking for. Over the booth was a small hand painted sign which saying 'Yakisoba stand' shifting his walk he headed straight towards it.

The worker there looked to the festival with a smile until he caught a glimpse of silver hair. His mood wasn't soured per say, more he was overtaken by fear. For one year he wanted to go without seeing this man, but unfortunately this worker's prayers fell on deaf ears.

"Hey, can I get o-" Yuka starts before being cut off.

"One of everything coming right up." The works says getting to work on the order.

After a short wait the worker came out with around 6 bowls. Yuka thanks the worker before brutally tearing into the food in front of him. The man thought that he would be used to it by this point, he had seen this for around 2 years, but there was no getting used to this. The pure animalistic vigor of which he ripped through bowl after bowl of yakisoba would have fooled you into thinking that he hadn't eaten in at least 21 days, but no, in fact he had a full meal only around and hour ago. In only around a minute all 6 bowls were empty.

"Can I ge-" Yuka again starts before being cut off.

"I'm on it." He replies preparing another 6 bowls

*Timeskip brought to you by a timelapse of Yuka eating*

6 turned to 12, and 12 quickly turned to 24, and it seemed that there was no stopping the ravenous beast of a man. Most people eat a single bowl, maybe two, and say they're done, but not Yuka, for he had currently hit 29 bowls, and was intent on making it a 30. In the middle of tearing through what would be his 30th bowl of yakisoba a familiar voice hit his ears.

"Shortstack?" it asked slightly concerned.

He takes a break and looks up noodles still in his mouth.

His face went from happy to slightly annoyed as soon as he saw the orange hair, and of course alongside her a dirty blonde parrot

"Oh great you again." He says slurping up the noodles.

"Are you, okay?" She asks somewhat scared.

"Well I was, I don't know what god I pissed off, but there it goes, a peaceful meal ruined!" He says playing up the theatrics and putting an emphasis on the was.