Yuka Can't Win!

Looking down at the paper felt surreal to say the least, the fight was not only approved but seemed that they decided that it would be just about the main event. Both Gamo and Yuka looked at the paper slightly bewildered that this was even happening. 

The two exchanged a glance, and were thinking the same thing.

'I have Got 3 days to train'

---

Yuka and Cono were at the gym and Yuka was hitting the 300 pound heavy bag as hard as possible, each power punch just as hard as the last and each one sure to knockout anybody unfortunate enough to get hit. 

"Good good, work the body!" Cono shouts.

Yuka nods and aims his punches lower and works on his body shot hooks and punches. It fades to show Gamo and her father were at her own gym and she was training footwork and technique with her father dancing around the ring with the pads.

"Come on, come on, Higurashi's going to be a lot faster than me." He says while dancing around the ring as she follows. "Dodge this one!" He says before throwing out his left arm.

She slips out just in time and she quickly pops up and his the pad on his right hand.

---

"Who do you think is going to win?" One of the boys ask holding a microphone up to the karate club president.

"Higurashi has a good power punch, but nothing else, it may be on points, but Gamo is going to win." He replies.

---

Yuka is seen doing situps, he pulls himself up groaning all the way as it zooms out to reveal he's doing them suspended off the top of the gym roof with Cono holding him in place.

"Come on Yuka Come on!" He says encouraging his fighter.

The scene fades, and Gamo is seen deadlifting a barbell with 465 pounds on it. Breathing in she lifts it up off the ground and then finally throwing it back down to the ground.

"Alright, 4 more of those!" Her father said while marking something off on his clipboard.

---

"Who's your money on?" The boy asked holding the mic up to the public morals committee.

"The fight is between the delinquent and our unwanted enforcer right?" She asks.

"Yes between Gamo and Higurashi." He replies.

"Gamo will win, Higurashi will tire too easily." She replies.

---

Yuka's outdoors, the snow piling around his feet, up on the mountainside he lines up small logs which he chops in half with his great big axe. The air was thin, taking big breaths he had to force his body to work at all.

As he chops his last log it fades away to show Gamo in the gym doing one armed pull ups with chains wrapped around her body adding up to nearly 20 additional pounds. 20 times she pulls herself up on the cold metal bar.

"Alright, now onto the other hand." Her father says.

---

"How do you think the fight will turn out?" He asks.

"Fights are an art, an art of conflicting styles, Higurashi is a slugger, and Gamo is an out-fighter. The clash will last a while, but Higurashi will lose." The art club president says.

---

Yuka was in a pink sweat suit running down the street chasing Cono on a bike. They had been going for miles now, and Yuka was just starting to have difficulty keeping up.

"Come on, keep it up." Cono said.

Yuka grunted as a response and they kept on going.

It fades out to see Gamo in a grey sweat suit running up and down hill in broad daylight. If it weren't for her headband she would have drowned in sweat by now, nearing the end she runs up the final hill and raised her arms in the air in triumph.

---

"What do you think is going to happen?" Senpai asks Nagatoro while they walk home.

"In the fight?" She asks.

"Yeah, in the fight." He replies.

"Well, Yuka is going to come out swinging, he may knock her down some times, but it's just his style, he isn't going to last any more than 6 rounds, Yuka can't win!" She explains.

---

Yuka was back in the gym sat down drinking some water. Cono wipes some sweat off his forehead and sits down next to him.

"So, what's your plan?" He asks.

"Well, my plan is to try and get an early knockout, if it isn't looking good in the first 3 rounds I'll switch to scoring points." Yuka says thinking it over.

"No, it's a knockout or a loss." Cono replies.

"Why so?" He asks.

"Who are the judges?" Cono says.

"Some of the martial arts clubs presidents I believe." Yuka says.

"We have biased judges, do you see what I mean?" He replies.

"Yeah, I see, knockout or loss." He says half to himself.

"Fight's tomorrow, rest up," Cono says before leaving.