Don't you ever relax?

"Oooh, a hook to the liver!" The announcer yells out, "And down goes Takumi!"

Currently our quart sized killer was in a grungy part of the city, a guy standing at 6'4 thought that this 4'9 ball of rage would be an easy pick. Only round one, and he regretted that decision wholeheartedly. He was fast, but Yuka was faster, it had been around 1 minute since the fight started and he hadn't landed a single hit on him, but Yuka had landed plenty on him and finally with one last right hook, now the once proud giant was flat on his ass.

Getting back up he stuttered to his feet, as he prepared himself for what's next. He throws a heavy cross jab, but Yuka quickly sliped his punch and quickly gave him a hook to the liver. Hurting, but still putting up a fight he threw a heavy left hook. ducking under it Yuka bobbed and weaved towards him until he was close enough, he hopped towards him and gave him a heavy leaping left hook to the head, and with that the giant fell once again. Falling on the floor with a big thud it was clear that he wasn't getting up from that one.

 Falling on the floor with a big thud it was clear that he wasn't getting up from that one

Walking out of ring Yuka didn't say a word, he took the money on the table and left. As he was leaving the guy running the show was talking over the obnoxiously loud speaker.

"There you have it folks, the silent newcomer has knocked out the longtime champ!" He says to the crowd who started cheering.

Walking out of the fighting ring with a wad of cash on hand he looked around the city. He didn't know what to do, the fight was over, he expected it to last much longer but only 1 round, to say he was disappointed was an understatement. He didn't have training today either, Cono was away visiting his relatives back in the states. Thinking back he remembered Cono's words before he left.

"Takes it easy for a while, even a champion relaxes sometimes." He said to him.

Relaxation, that cursed word he hated so much, but still, an order was an order, and would take his trainer's advice, and what better place to relax than the beach. He started making his way down there, gritting his sharp teeth all the way.

*Timeskip brought to you by Eukalyptus Bon Bon*

Walking down toward the beach in an alleyway in a pair of boxing trunks he didn't bother to change out of. All the while down the alleyway he was being driven mad by the cicadas and those infernal sounds that they make.

"Oi, Shortstack!" A familiar voice yells at him.

"Oi!" Another familiar voice parrots.

'Why does this keep happening to me?' He asks himself as the two girls approach him.

"Gamo, hey." He says in the most monotone voice possible.

"What's with that sad tone?" Gamo said.

"Estremamente triste" Yoshi says.

Both Gamo and Yuka look over to Yoshi slightly confused before turning back to each other.