Did I hear boxing?

Today, was a normal day. The sun was high up in the sky like it is most normal days, and Senpai was in the art room drawing some fruit in a bowl, also like normal days. Actually it was a lamp this time, but the idea is still the same. 

Behind him was Nagatoro violently punching the air. Her arms in a philly shell stance, she jabbed away at the air she seemed to hate with a burning passion. She had been doing this for a while now, and finally Senpai looked behind him and asked her a question he should have asked a while ago.

"What are you doing?" He asks looking to her.

"Shadow boxing." She replies as she continues to punch at the air.

Rapidly moving around the room Senpai simply watches as she continues to punch the air with the ferocity of a lion.

"I've been hooked on boxing ever since you lent me that Ippo show." She says still in her stance.

'I probably shouldn't have shown her that' He says regretting his previous decision.

Just as he thinks that, she takes a break from beating the devil out of the air and looks to Senpai with a hint of evil.

"Se-n-pai..." She says looking to him.

By this point he had been thrown into a panic, he knew what she was about to ask, what she was about to do, and he also knew that he was absolutely powerless to stop it.

"Be my sparing partner!" She demanded throwing jabs at his head.

As quick as possible he ducks under them, but unbeknownst to both of them a figure was in the doorway with his hands behind him. The way the light reflected off of him gave him the appearance of either angelic or demonic depending on where you were standing, but the tricks of light couldn't hide the figure's horrifically short statue, in less than a moment they knew it was Yuka.

"Did I hear boxing?" He asked.

The two just look at him without an idea of what to say or do.

"Scrawny! You're learning how to box!" Yuka says with genuine happiness in his voice.

Walking over he pulls his hands out from behind him and he is revealed to not just be wearing his usual boxing tape, but boxing gloves as well.

"So, you two are sparring?" He asks looking to Nagatoro.

"Yes, we were just about to start." She says.

"Okay, I'll be ref then." He says taking off his gloves and throwing them on the couch.

---

The two were standing in front of each other staring one another down. Nagatoro was in her philly shell stance, and Senpai was slightly hunched over not even lifting up his hands at all.