Chapter 3: Meeting The Locals

- - - -RIVERDALE SHERIFF STATION- - - -        Later that same night, Betty and Jughead are sitting in Sheriff FP Jones office

        Later that same night, Betty and Jughead are sitting in Sheriff FP Jones office. Betty is still shaken up by the events of what happened, Jughead is trying to act tough, but deep down he was shaken up too. As the couple are sitting together alone. Suddenly FP Jones and Alice Cooper walk into the office.

Alice Cooper: Oh Betty, are you alright? What happened?

Betty: I'm fine Mom, honest.

Alice Cooper: Do you know who did this?

Jughead: Yeah, the Ghoulies.

FP Jones: Damn kids.

Jughead: They've been terrorizing both the north and the Southside for the past month. Dad, deputize me and the rest of the serpents and maybe...

FP Jones: No! Now look I've told you multiple times, boy, that the last thing this town needs is a gang war. I'll handle this, my way alright? End of discussion.

FP than leaves the office in huff, leaving the rest in a state of distraught. Then Betty clenches her purse ,that had the lone Sai that she found after the ruckus.

                - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
   At the same time, Ralph and Casey try to sneak back in, when suddenly the lights come back on with Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and April standing with there arms cross.

Mikey: Busted

Ralph: Now, before you guys start chew us out. It's not what it looks like.

April: Really? Because it seems that you two decided to sneak out and bust some head, behind our back.

Ralph: Ok, it's exactly what it looks like.

Casey: Babe, look. I speak for myself, and Ralph, when I say that we're sorry.

April: Ok, but you're sleeping with them tonight.

    April leaves the room, leaving Casey alone with Turles with a long awkward silence between the five.
While all the turtles get ready for bed Ralph checks his pocket, coming to realization that he's missing one of his Sai's. Trying not to alarm the others, he holds his aggression in the inside, and tries his best to forget about it.

            - - - - COOPER/JONES HOUSE- - - -
     Later that night Betty is in her bed, replaying the events that took place earlier today. When she reaches in her purse and pulls out the Sai and examines it. Her investigation brain starts to kick in, wondering where it came from. As she looks down at the Sai, she doesn't notice Jughead walking in.

Jughead: Hey, what you got there?

Betty: After the Ghoulies tried to assault us, I found this on the ground.

   Betty shows Jughead the Sai, which also strikes his curiosity but quickly dismisses.

Jughead: It could've been one of there's. The Ghoulies have always been to known to cary weapons, with them.