Chapter 6: Lurking in the Shadows

- - - - THE FIVE SEASON/ROOFTOP- - - -    Later that night, on the rooftop of the Five Season, The Turtles has converge to do what they've been avoiding/dreading since they've learned the Foot Clan has made a new home, in Riverdale

    Later that night, on the rooftop of the Five Season, The Turtles has converge to do what they've been avoiding/dreading since they've learned the Foot Clan has made a new home, in Riverdale... training. As Leo and Raph are sparring, Donnie and Mikey are in the middle of a push-up competition. As Leo and Raph are sparring, Raph gets more frustrated and more angry and through his anger throws Leo into Donnie and Mikey.

Leo: What the hell was that about?

Raph: What do you think, oh fearless leader? We shouldn't be up here, wasting our time with this basic ass training. We should be out there, knocking heads and taking names.

Leo: You wanna know why we're not out there? Because we're rusty. Last night was the first REAL fight we had since the Shredder, five months ago.

Raph: And we won, didn't we?

Leo: Yeah, barely. And we only won thanks to Master Splinter, and I don't know if you've noticed, but he ain't here.

   Raphael looked away and was frustrated. As he hated to admit, Leo was right. At this point, they weren't ready to take on The Shredder alone and the way they're acting they aren't gonna be ready any time soon. Frustrated, Raphael leaves and heads back to the hotel room. As Mikey is about to go after him Don grabs his shoulder, to stop him.

Donnie: Give him some time, alright?

Leo: Alright, Turtles, lets get back to it.

     - - - -RIVERDALE SHERIFF STATION - - - -
Meanwhile Casey and April are at the Sheriffs Station as they have a conversation with Sheriff F.P.Jones about what they know about the Foot Clan.

Sheriff F.P. Jones: Ok. So what do you two know.

April: Well, for starters, this group of ninjas are knows as the Foot Clan and they...

Sheriff F.P. Jones: I'm gonna stop you right there... The Foot Clan?

April: I know how it sounds, Sheriff, but believe me, they are something to be taken as a joke.

Sheriff F.P. Jone: Ok, so how serious are we talking here?

Casey: Let's just say that we've seen these guys take out a room full of officer, in a matter of seconds. That's how serious we're talking here... Sheriff.

   The seriousness in April and Casey's tone was enough for Sheriff Jones to take what these two were saying seriously, no matter how ridiculous it may sound.

Sheriff F.P.Jones: So do these guys have a leader, or something?

April: As a matter of fact they do. He calls himself The...

   Before April could answer, the door opens and walks in Betty and Jughead who interrupt this little lesson Sheriff Jones was receiving.

Sheriff F.P. Jones: What the hell are you two doing here? I thought I said neither of you are allowed out, at night, not after what happened at the El Royale, last night.