Chapter 5: A Deal with the Devil

- - - - THE FIVE SEASONS - - - -    After the chaos that erupted, at the El Royale Halloween Party, The Turtles sneak back into there room, hoping that April and Casey were either asleep or still out

After the chaos that erupted, at the El Royale Halloween Party, The Turtles sneak back into there room, hoping that April and Casey were either asleep or still out. When the Turtles crawl back into there room, the lights suddenly come on and April and Casey are standing there with there arms folded. The Turtles are frozen in place.

April: So, you guys have a fun night?

Leo: Oh, Y'know. Pretty boring and lame, right guys?

Raph: Yeah, totally lame.

Donnie: Super lame, just a wast of my time.

Leo: See?! Just an average night.

April: Hmm, Mikey?

   All eyes fixate on Mikey, who's sweating bullets. April walks closer to Mikey and looks him dead in the eye.

April: Did you also have a "super lame" night?

Mikey: Uhh,well...

Donnie[whispering]: There's only room for one rat, in this family.

Mikey: We...I...

April: Mikey?

Mikey is now sweating profusely. He's trying everything in his power, to hold back the truth. He looks like he's finna pop, like a pimple, as his brothers are staring daggers at him.

Mikey: Leo showed us a flyer for a costume party at a boxing gym and we went, won the contest, and then the Foot showed up and we kicked there asses.

Raph: Ugh, Idiot.

Suddenly, April's mood change, once she hears that The Foot Clan was involved in the attack.

April: Wait, did you just say The Foot Clan? They were at this party?

Leo: [Sigh] Yeah, it was them.

Casey: Damnit guys, how could you leave me out of the fun?!

April: Wait a minute, if the Foot are here, making them possibly responsible for this crime wave, that means...

Leo: Yeah...Shredder.

  A silence comes through the room. The last name any of them wanted to hear,

Casey: Aw, Shit.

                    - - - - RIVERDALE HIGH- - - -
The next day, at Riverdale's High, the word throughout the hallways of what happened at the El Royale, last night. Students passing it along to those who weren't there, even teachers and other staff members, at the school ,heard about the incident. As all the whispers and rumors are going around, Archie Andrews is walking down the halls, with all eyes looking at him. He walks into the student common room, and sees his friends sitting there.