Chapter 7: History Lesson

- - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -  The Turtles, for lack of a better term, are freaking out from what Raphael brought with him

  The Turtles, for lack of a better term, are freaking out from what Raphael brought with him. An unconscious blonde girl. The Turtles lay her on the nearest bed, as they surround her and try to figure out what to do next.

Leo: Raph, if I had a nickel for every time you brought an unconscious girl back to us... I'd have two.

Raph: What's so bad about that?

Leo: I'd prefer to have zero!!!

Donnie: Well, technically, if you had zero then we would have never met April. Meaning...

Leo: Donnie... shut up.

Mikey: What are we gonna do?!? If April and Casey find out... Scratch that, if April finds out she'll kill us for sure.

Leo: Would you calm down!!! She won't ever find out, because we're gonna put her right where Raph found her.

Donnie: In a dirty, disgusting alley?

Leo: See, now you're starting to catch on. Quick, Mikey help me grab her leg.

   As Leo and Mikey are about to lift Betty, the door opens with April and Casey walking to see the horror of the Turtles with an unconscious young girl. April is beside herself as she doesn't even know what to say about what she's currently seeing.

Leo: Again, there's a logical explanation for what you two are seeing right now... it was Raph's fault.

Raph: Thanks, Leo. Really feeling that brotherly love, from you

Leo: You're welcome.

As the brothers' bicker April walks over to the body of the unconscious blonde when her face becomes plain white, and at that moment she realized who this was.

April: Do you four have any idea who this is?!?

Donnie: Sarah Michelle Geller's escaped clone?

April: This is the town's sheriff, somewhat, stepdaughter. How'd you even find her?

Raph: She was jumped by some Foot Ninjas and she didn't have a dog tag on her, so I didn't know where she lived.

Casey: Ugh, why is it I'm always missing out on some beatdowns?

Suddenly a faint groan is heard. They look to see that Betty is waking up from being unconscious.