Chapter 9: Showdown at POP'S

- - - - STREETS OF RIVERDALE - - - -      On a sunny fall day, in the town of Riverdale, Casey Jones is walking among the town square when something catches his eye

     On a sunny fall day, in the town of Riverdale, Casey Jones is walking among the town square when something catches his eye. He looks on a passing storefront when he sees a missing persons flyer, with a picture of Betty on it. Casey snatches the flyer off the storefront, to get a better look at it.

Casey Jones: Damn.

   Casey looks around and quickly puts the folds up the flyer and puts it in his back pocket and begins to hurry off the streets.

- - - - THE FIVE SEASONS - - - -
    A moment later, Casey arrives to him and Aprils hotel room, where Betty is also in, and after he close the door he lets out a deep sigh.

Casey Jones: It seems you're more popular than we thought, huh ponytail?

    Casey then pulls the flyer out of his back pocket and hands it to Betty, who's heart sinks as she looks at the flyer.

Betty: Damnit, Archie. I gotta get home, now.

April: That's not a good idea, right now, Betty.

Betty: Why not?

Casey: Because the streets are way too hot for you to just be walking around.

Betty: But what about my friends? My family?! If what you guys are saying about the Foot clan are true, than now they have more of a target on their back.

April: Relax, okay? Give it some time and I promise you'll be home, as soon as possible.

Betty, realizing that April is right and she doesn't want to get her friends or family in any danger, sits on the hotel bed with her head down. April, feeling bad, sits next to her and comfort her.

April[cont.]: Look on the bright side. You could've been with the Turtles, right now. God only know what they're up to.

                         - - - - THE BUNKER - - - -
Speaking of the the turtles. The four brothers are currently in the middle of a friendly arm wrestling competition. The match is between Raphael and Michelangelo, with Leonardo in Raphs corner and Donatello in Mikey's corner. The brothers are shouting and cheering, trying to prop the other up. But the victor of this match is none other than Raphael.

Raph: YES!!! Donnie: DAMNIT!!!

Leo: You two know the deal: For the next three months, you two will be handling ALL of our chores.

Donnie: Damnit! I knew I should've juiced you up.

Mikey: If you didn't wanna do their chores, so bad, why didn't you...

Suddenly the four of them hear a noise coming from the manhole. As quickly as the Turtles were there, they quickly vanished out of sight. Coming down the manhole ladder was Archie and Veronica, as they