Chapter 4: Freaks come out at Night

- - - - OUTSIDE THE EL ROYALE GYM- - - -The Turtles are In the distance looking on as they see the residents of Riverdale enter the Gym

The Turtles are In the distance looking on as they see the residents of Riverdale enter the Gym. Leo and Mikey are fidgeting with excitement while Raph and Don look like they would wanna be anywhere else right now.

Raph: Leo I'm telling you, this is a bad idea.

Leo: Oh lighten up, Raph. Besides we'll go in, win the contest ,and the free pizza, and we'll be out before April and Casey know! This plan is so fool proof, even Mikey could understand it.

Mikey: Yeah...hey!

Don: I don't know you guys...

Mikey: C'mon Don, you never have said no free pizza before. Also, there maybe some cute girls there?

Don: Well, it's hard to say no to meeting beautiful woman...what the hell, the babes await!

Mikey: And Pizza.

Don: Also Pizza.

Leo: Well would you look at that, majority vote wins. C'mon guys, let's go win ourselves a prize.

Mikey: Wait! Before we go, I got you guys these.

    Mikey then pulls out of his backpack, four pairs of raggedy sneakers. The other three turtles look confused at this gesture.

Don: Mikey, if you want new shoes. You could always just ask.

Mikey: No, I found these in the trash and I was thinking we could wear these. Y'know, to keep the costume idea.

Leo: I like where your heads at, baby brother. Alright guys, shoes on.

   Each Turtle puts on a shoe and after they put them on, they proceed to walk to the entrance. As they get to an entrance. Sweet Pea is guarding the door, allowing people to come in, with an invitation with them. The Turtles walk to the door, and Sweet Pea stops them.

Sweet Pea: You dorks got invites?

Don: Invites?

Sweet Pea: Yeah, no invite, no entry.

   As The Turtles fidget through there non-existent pockets, looking for invites, Donatello than comes up with an idea.

Don: Well, my good man, you see me and my brothers aren't from here,actually. We're from the king of the crop, the place where people go to shine!

Sweet Pea: Atlantic City!

Don: No...New York City. And I'm sure a guy like you, would be very interested in the New York ladies.