Chapter Three

Alex's POV

"You owe me a fucking TV bitch!" Kai yelled at me out of nowhere.

I looked up at her in confusion, "What?" I arched a brow.

"For the one you broke the other day, I had to pay for it." She pointed to herself.

Oh that.

Oops, well I'm not paying for that.

"I don't recall," I played dumb.

Kai took a deep breath and a few seconds before speaking again. "Let's just go befo—" she was interrupted by the sound of the elevator.

"Where are you two going?" Kai's girl asked as she walked in along with her hot friend.

I ignored my future sister in law and instead went to the side of her friend. "Hey there cutie and sister in law." Kai then came out of nowhere and smacked me in the back of the head. "Hey!" I rubbed the spot she hit.

This bitch has a heavy hand.

"Don't call her that!" Kai whispered harshly in front of the two girls.

Way to be smooth.

"Why? It's not like I'm lying." I tried to reason out.

Kai can cry all she wants but theres no denying that her future wifey and friend are hot as hell.

"That's not the point! Shut the fuck up."

I frowned, "Don't tell me what to do!"

We continued our bickering till we got interrupted by someone clearing her throat—that someone being Iliana nonetheless. She had her usual look of annoyance on while her friend looked elsewhere when I turned my gaze to her, making me internally smile.

"Can any of you answer my question?" Iliana spoke.

I don't know if Iliana or Kai said anything else— I was too busy looking at the entrancing blonde beauty in front of me. I swear to God she has the looks of an angel with those soft light coffee eyes that are to die for and don't get me started on her smile or the dimples that from on the corner of her mouth when she smiles hard—and those freckles... this girl is the definition of beautiful.

So I did what anyone in their right mind would do.

I invited them

"We are going to Kai's yatch for the weekend. Wanna come?" I know Kai is going to kill me since she wanted time away from Iliana but I don't care.

"No."

"Yes!"

Iliana and her friend said and the same time. Future in law then turned to give her friend a nasty glare — while the other gave her a cute pleading pout.

"Oh come on Lia, I'd never been in a yacht." April complained to her friend.

"Yes come on," I repeated just for the sake of annoying Iliana making me receive a nudge from Kai.

Oh how I want April to come with us.

The two friends seemed to have a silent conversation making Iliana ultimately give in with a roll of her eyes and a sigh. "Fine," she responded making April squeal in happiness.

So adorable.

"You're not invited," Kai said and I turned to give a look to shut the hell up.

"Yes I am, now let's go." Iliana stated and wasted no time to get into the elevator —dragging her friend along with her.

Someone has an attitude.