5. boys don't cry

I'll write everything from the third  from now on.

Y/n was in the hospital sitting outside in the hallway waiting for Megumi who was currently inside a hospital room with Tsumiki.

The events were still confusing for Y/n one moment everything was perfect till it suddenly wasn't she still didn't know how did Tsumiki end up in a coma, her friend said that she suddenly fainted and that was it.

The doctors couldn't explain what was happening to her either and you haven't talked to Megumi about it as he was by his sister's side, unfortunately, they only allowed one person inside the room.

Y/n started biting on her nails anxiously as she'd been waiting for an hour when the door suddenly opened revealing a stressed-looking Megumi, Y/n could catch a small glimpse of Tsumiki lying on the hospital bed she didn't know if it was her imagination but she could see some black markings on her body.

Her eyes darted back on Megumi who was approaching her. She quickly stood up expecting her eyes filled with worry.

"Y/n," He said and slumped his head forward to her shoulder. "It's really bad, Tsumiki is really ill."

She patted his back in rubbing circles to comfort him." Did the doctors tell you why?" and she could feel him shaking his head on her shoulder, she led her hand to the back of his neck up to his hair and ruffled it softly. "Hey, she'll be fine." She tried giving him a comforting smile.

Megumi balled his hands into a fist and lifted his head from her shoulder abruptly which perplexed Y/n. "I have to make a phone call," he said and left you standing in the hallway.

She saw as Megumi waited for an answer from the phone, she knew Megumi was stressed and upset right now so she could understand if he was being cold or rude but still she couldn't help but feel a little bit hurt since they just...

She blushed and mentally hit herself for thinking about that in such a dire situation she shoved the thoughts away as she waited for Megumi to finish the phone call, he was visibly mad and arguing on the phone he was actually so mad that she could overhear a part of the conversation.