8. Supermassive

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh."

You were currently training with Geto and you learned a lot from him and his...gang.

Geto is always calmed as if he had all perfectly plan and it's all going how he wanted things to go. As for a teacher, he is strict as shit he's been hard on you without actually being a jerk which you actually were grateful for.

Then there's this guy who you just can't remember his name but he looks like Mt Fuji. He is never calm and gets mad by everything.

He pays close attention to everything you do, he knows you are Gojo's daughter and he has the same goal as you.

Killing him.

"Oi! Mt Fuji!" You called him out as Geto gave you a break.

"What." He said as smoke was coming out from his head."Don't call me that."

"Are we really on the beach?" You said putting your hands on your hips and gazing at the horizon."

"No, we are not~," Mahito said. "It's an illusion."

Mahito.

You don't know what he is exactly but he looks kind, yeah that's right he only looks but isn't. His curse technique turns everyone he touches into a curse.

You actually don't like him but he is really nice to you and always threatens Mt Fuji when he gets mad at you. So, for now, you'll take it.

"???" you groaned and then pouted. "It's been 3 months and Geto still doesn't let me out of here."

"You are on a break right now?" he said

"Yeah."

"Play Monopoly with me!" he exclaimed and ran to get the board game.

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeee" He whines and you made a face of disgust.

You eyed him as he made you puppy eyes. "Give me a coconut and I'll play with you."

He ran to get you a coconut, opened it up, and put a metal straw that he saw and bought on Instagram.