10. No

.

.

.

.

"Y/n has one of Sukuna's fingers."

All eyes turned to you while you turned to look at Megumi giving him an unimpressed look, when your eyes met he was unable to maintain any eye contact, so he looked away.

"Is that it?" Gojo said.

Megumi snapped to look at his teacher, who seemed pretty laid back about it. "Yes, because of it-"

"That's why she approached me to begin with," Gojo gestured at you. "Isn't that right, Y/n?"

"Yes sensei." Every word, you directed at him, made you want to puke. You hated hearing his voice, and specially you hated that you had to be polite and act sweet.

"So, why the conflict here, then?" Gojo pushed he was now really curious about it.

"As you know sensei, that finger killed my mom but at the time I didn't know anything about curses." you sighed resting your hand against your cheat as if it hurt your heart to remember such things. "Megumi and I dated, he found the finger and thought that was the cause of Tsumiki's bad omen."

"I umm-" Megumi tried to speak, but you didn't let him.

"When that happened, he blamed it all on me," you chuckled bitterly. "He was so mad at me that he ended up telling me his real thoughts."

Everyone remained quiet, Gojo was rubbing his chin while Itadori and Nobara where silently watching how you spilled the tea.

Megumi kept looking at his feet.

"Y/n, I-"

"I am just your classmate, Megumi." you stated. "Keep it that way."

And with that you left to the car in which you will be heading to Jujutsu High.

━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━

You arrived at your new dorm, set your stuff up and had a small snack. While you were ready to relax, you saw the door of your room opening and to your luck, it was Megumi.

"Hey..." he said, not walking in as if he was waiting for your permission. "Can I... Can we talk?"

"About?" you crossed your arms over your chest.

"About what happened between us." he motioned at you. "Gojo-sensei explained everything to me."

You clenched your teeth, you hated Gojo and Megumi mentioning him didn't help to calm down the raging hatred inside of you.

"Say Megumi," she calmed down and tried giving him a smile. "What happened to your parents? You told me something about your dad."

Megumi's eyes widened but he answered. "Why are you asking?"

"If I didn't know he left you, I would've thought that Gojo-sensei was your dad." you look up at him. "He seems fond of you."