11. Done for

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ceiling was shrinking into infinity as you kept looking at it, getting lost into nothingness. Your mind was free of any thought, and you felt nada.

It's been like this for a few days, heck, you didn't even know ho much time has passed since you got to Jujutsu High.

Suddenly, a strange memory invaded your mind.

⠀⠀✶

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✶
⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✶
⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀✶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀✶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀✶

"I can't keep going." You huffed and threw your arms up in exasperation.

Looking up at the sky, you could see the vapor coming out of your mouth as you heavily breathed, it was winter season, and it was freezing.

The heavy and voluptuous coat that you were wearing was not helping you at all.

"Come on, Y/n." Megumi cheered, he was way ahead of you but still waited when he realized you were far behind. "We are almost there, come on, baby."

You blushed and felt warmth around your cheeks and neck, turning your head to the side, you kept walking, struggling with your feet burying into the snow every time you took a step. "Why do we even have to go there? Waking up this early, in the middle of snow. It's freezing, Megumi!"

He held his hand out for you to grab it, you noticed he took off his glove. "Come on, just a little longer," he said, and took off your glove. "You are warm."