13. Heart

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh?" Sukuna grinned.

Your eyes were set on him waiting patiently for his reaction.

"Do you want a cookie or...?" He said unamused or unfazed by your revelation. "I have plans of my own, I have no time nor intention on helping a worthless human."

"I never asked for your help," You smirked. "I don't need it actually. You are just a collateral... thing but you do need my help."

Convulsing in laughter, he tried to say in between laughs. "How could you help me?"

"I know you are trying to come back, fully." You said walking towards him and stopping right beside his shoulder. "That won't happen as long as Gojo Satoru is still alive."

"He can't-"

"Yes, he can." Your eyes were now pinning his in a deadly clod stare. "He already knows you are up to it. He is a man impossible to hide things from." Except for you, your powers matches his . He can perceive if you are lying or telling the truth because your powers are the same, it cancels out.

Sukuna tighten his hand he wanted to kill you so badly but knew it was a dead cause, he couldn't and he wasn't planning on wasting energy.

"How are you going to help me then?"

"I'll help you after you help me!" You smile sweetly at him then bend over slightly and rest a finger against your lips. "For now, you'll keep this a secret."

"Whatever." He looked away uninterested then looked back at you with sly smirk. "Whenever you want to apprise me with any more details, there's a way where you can contact me."

"How?"

He leaned forward down to your ear to whisper, "With a kiss."

"Ugh gross, i'd rather not."

"The only other way would be to call out for me," he said and tilted his head to the side. "but I bet you would like to avoid this brat asking you why are you calling out for me?"

You gave him a death stare. "Why a kiss?"

"The brat is a loser, he has no experience with women," He explained. "If he gets kissed, I would know it's you."