14. Lost in love

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a sad day.

Week, almost.

It's been almost a week since Itadori died.

It was just the 3 of you, and it was clearly not the same.

You feel like Kugisaki hates you, maybe it is because you are the other girl of the group or something.

Fushiguro... things between you were actually better than before.

Ever since the both of you were present when Itadori died. You two had consolidated each other, the small looks and smiles that you would occasionally give each other were enough to make your heart warm and the same was for Fushiguro.

But there was something that you wouldn't allow saying out loud.

You wanted more...

...And you still love him

It was something you wanted to slap yourself for.

He hurt you really badly, he used you and lied to you, but every time you look at him, and he smiled comfortingly at you, you forgot everything.

He would make your favorite breakfast and would sometimes bring your favorite coffee drink.

Today, he invited you to watch a movie.

And without a second thought you accept, deep down you what you were doing was wrong and that your motives for being at Jujustu high were different than just hoping to get back with your ex.

You were quietly and slowly going insane, your bloodlust and thirst for revenge were sometimes clouded by your feelings that you thought you didn't had anymore or the fact that you just like hanging out with him.

Geto would be really angry if he knew...

Your one and only mission is Gojo Satoru. He is supposedly what you came here for and so far you've learned nothing from him.