20. October 31st

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

"Who sent you?"

Jogo's head was under Gojo's feet, that statement alone made you want to laugh as you recall how a few years ago you decapitated the man while training. Your internal smile erased as you saw Geto once again with his sly smile from afar, he look at you in the eye as he said something to Hanami and then turn around to leave.

'Odd' you thougth.

"You are not one for taking orders, huh?" Gojo said as he looked down to the decapitated talking head. "Is there something nice waiting for you if you kill me? Anyway, who're we looking for?" He kept on saying as Jogo laid there humiliated and defeated unable to talk because of shame —or maybe cuz he was decapitated— You wanted to laugh, you hated the curse. "Hurry up! I am going to exorcise you either way."

Itadori was in a trance, deep in thought as Gojo kept torturing and shaming the curse, you just stared at Jogo's eye and smiled mockingly at him, he visibly twitched from anger.

Suddenly, there was a loud boom! And flowers started blooming everywhere where you saw, it was calming and oddly... nice. You started to get lost in the calming warm feeling of flowers around.

"Hehehe." Yuuji turned to smile at you as the both of you saw Gojo-sensei drifting away and lovingly saying how he was going to kill them.

That was until you saw him slap his face, you fromwed and your surroundings didn't seem lovely anymore. "Hanami..." You mouthed to yourself slowly realizing who was behind this. 'Fuck' you thought. 'Not now, please.' You were scared of this guys suddenly appearing and blowing your cover, just as you got fond of both of them. Gojo- sensei was infront of you but Itadori is nowhere to be-"Yuuji!" You turned abruptly behind you just to see him getting dragged away.

"I am fine sensei! Go after them!" He said but that was until he saw a massive carnivore plant on the ground and he was going straight to it. "Just kidding! Help!"

Without even stopping for one second to think about it you jumped in to save Itadori, you kicked the branch instantly breaking it in half and setting Itadori free —midair— when you landed on your feet, Itadori falling right into your arms like a princess. He blushed as he saw that you saved him. "T-thank you."

You only smiled at him and set him on the floor. When Itadori saw Gojo-sensei smiling at you —Y/n specifically — he got nervous because the curse escaped thanks to him getting caught. He only gave you both a reassuring smile letting you know that he was relieved that you were both okay.