22. Daugther Issues

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

After some time training with Gojo, he thought it was about time to drop the both of you with your next mentor.

Gojo was an excellent teacher, harshly and cruelly honest, he never hesitated to point out your errors - yours and Itadori's -. The hardest part for you was to fake that you were weak, that there was nothing more than curse energy flowing inside you when in fact, you were as powerful -or more- as Gojo Satoru himself.

There was also one problem, the biggest of them all, you were starting to warm up to the albino man. You couldn't help it really, not when he encouraged you to keep trying to do your best, not when he gave you advice on your relationship with Megumi - and would try to get the story of how you two got together but you never told him- and especially not when he smiled proudly at you whenever you made progress in with your curse energy.

Whenever he praised you, it made your heartache. You felt the praises were true, the one a father would give to his daughter, fond and with pure love, but at the same time they felt generic, it didn't make you feel special not when he gave the same praises to Itadori. So, it was worse than you thought—your feelings— you are confused and afraid, and even though your heart broke a long time ago —By Megumi, Gojo, and your mother's death— you were starting to feel at ease for a while, Yuuji unconsciously helped you a lot, the constant jokes and talking would keep your mind from
overthinking.

Also, every time you talked over the phone with Megumi kept you from staying all night long drowning in your own thoughts. He would call you and tell you about his day, about how Kugisaki kept dragging him to the mall, about how he trained with their senpais for the Kyoto event, and of course, about how much he misses you. Megumi was like your ankle —and your distraction— he kept you at bay from exploding, you felt it, no, in fact, you know it. Something is coming.

October 31st

Shibuya

Not now.

Please.

You were in your room pacing around. It was in these little moments when your unwanted thoughts peeked through the door of your mind to see a chance and get in.

Gazing at the clock, you saw it was 7:47.

'13 minutes till he calls'. You thought, Megumi always calls you at 8 pm no matter what.