𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖵💔: 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗝
******

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗝******

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Leo's POV

I OPENED UP the shop today since one of my regular employees was out sick today. Walking behind the counter, I grabbed the clipboard and checked the appointments I had coming in today. The first appointment I had coming in was a woman who said her brakes squeak every time she steps on them. As I got everything ready in the shop's back, I heard the front entrance bell ding, and I walked out to see Kai.

"Wassup Kai, how was your vacation?" I asked, shaking her hand before pulling her into a hug.

"Man, I'm good. As far as my vacation, I spent most of my time in the room." Kai replied, rubbing her hands together.

   I laughed, knowing what she was saying. "Okay, I see you."

"What's the deal today?" She asked, sitting on a chair in the lobby. "How is everybody?"

"I have a couple of appointments coming in," I answered, leaning against the counter. "Well, Marcos came home two days ago."

"Oh, fuck I forgot about that. How is Marcos anyway?" Kai asked, laughing.

"He's good." I nodded. "Got a new girlfriend but didn't like the fact that Destini has Kareem around his daughter."

"Does he understand that he's been there for her more than he has?" She asked, tilting her head confused.

"Exactly, but you can't tell Marcos that," I answered, nodding my head as I shrugged.

"How is Destini handling it?" Kai asked me as I walked behind the counter.

"Well, she's allowing Alayah to see him but not letting him take her out yet if that makes sense," I replied, shrugging

"Well, she's allowing Alayah to see him but not letting him take her out yet if that makes sense," I replied, shrugging. "She's not used to him yet, I guess."

"I mean, he missed two years of her life. The only father figure she knows is Kareem." I pointed out.

"Exactly." I nodded, glancing up seeing a red 2018 Ford Mustang GT pull up.