𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨💔: 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
******

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥******

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Kai's POV

   "𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 bringing me lunch today?" I asked Za'Niyah as I got ready for work.

"Yes, I am." She responds, nodding her head. "And before you tell me, I already know what you want. I always get you the same thing from Jackie's Fish & Chips."

"You know me so well." I smiled. I leaned down, kissing her lips before she turned around and went back to sleep.

   As I walked out of the room, I picked up my car keys off the counter and headed out the door, locking it behind me. Heading down the elevator to the parking garage, I unlocked my car, got inside, fastened my seatbelt, and drove off to work. Before getting to the shop, I stopped by McDonald's and got two sausage-egg and cheese McMuffins.

   Finally, I pulled into the shop's parking lot and saw that a few other employees were there. After I parked, I headed inside, seeing an employee named Omar sitting behind the counter.

"Hey, Omar." I greeted him, smiling. He looks up from his phone and smiles back at me.

"What's up, Kai?" He reaches his hand out and daps me up.

"Nothing but the sky." I jokingly replied as I went behind the counter.

"Why you always got to be so damn sarcastic?" Omar asked me as I sat down on the love seat.

"You have no sense of humor, huh?" I asked, grabbing my sandwich from the bag.

"I do, but you play too much." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Anyway, how's your son?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He's good. Bad as fuck but otherwise good." Omar responds, nodding his head.

"Ah, he's in the terrible twos." I laughed.

"Man, he's always getting into shit. Like little boy if you don't sit the fuck down somewhere." Omar grumbles, shaking his head.