𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖷𝖵𝖨💔: 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖲𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗡𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗬 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗠 𝗙𝗧. 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗘
******

 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗘******

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Marcos's POV

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 have been going through needed someone to confide in other than Leo. Nazanin was gone for the day, and I was at home alone. I grabbed my phone and dialed the one person I knew who would give it to me straight and who knew what I was going through.

Dad💪🔷 - To what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call Marcos?

I need some advice.

Dad💪🔷 - Meet me at Black Angus Steakhouse in ten minutes.

Okay, I'll see you.

Dad💪🔷 - Okay bye.

Getting off the couch, I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out of the front door. Good thing Naz was at her best friend's house because I don't have the time or energy to argue today. I made it down to my car, got in, and then drove off to meet Destini's dad. Soon I arrived at Black Angus and parked in an empty spot, then got out. As I walk inside, the smell of steak hits my nose, and I spot Destini's dad sitting in the back in a corner booth.

I walked up to him with a smile as he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"It's good to see you." My dad Irvin smiles, patting my back. "I see you gained some weight on you since you were locked up."

"Yea, but it feels good to be back out." I laughed as I sat down.

"What's been going on since you been out!" My father asked me, and I let out a sigh before answering him.

"Well, I found out Destini has a new boyfriend. She's allowing me to pick up Alayah whenever I want, so that's good." I replied, shrugging. "My new girlfriend has been very jealous lately."

"Oh, a new girl? Tell me what's been going on." My dad tells me.

"Well, she's been assuming I'm always sneaking behind her back to go see Destini when I'm going to see Alayah," I explained to him. "Then she's always comparing herself to Destini." I shook my head, thinking back to when Naz compared herself to Destini when I walked into the living room, and she had clothes all over the place. I asked her why her stuff was everywhere, and it turned into a whole argument, and she yelled, 'If I were Destini, you wouldn't have said anything!'. "If I'm honest, it's stressing me out."