𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖷𝖷𝖨𝖵💔: 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Leo's POV

   𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 to visit my mother since she complains I don't see her anymore. After getting ready, I walked downstairs, finding Erika bent over with the door open in front of the refrigerator. I couldn't resist walking behind her and smacking her juicy ass. She jumps, stands up, and glares at me around the refrigerator door.

"Don't smack my ass if you're not fucking it." Erika mocked, looking me up and down.

   She closed the fridge and walked around the island, and I met her halfway. "Well, I would, but since you talked to my mom, she's forcing me to visit her."

"You say that like you don't want to visit your only mother," Erika comments as she leans against the chair on the island.

"Don't twist my words." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"I'm just sayin'," Erika replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Let's go because I know my mom will hit me as soon as I step foot in that house." I sighed, walking towards the front door.

   As Erika walked past me to walk out the front door, I smacked her on the ass, making her jump and glare at me.

"Stop it." She said, pointing her finger at me.

"It looks voluptuous," I smirked as I unlocked the car and entered.

   On the drive to my parent's house, I played the scenarios of what would happen the second I stepped foot in that house. One thing I know for sure is that my mother will give me an earful. My little sister Isabel will probably beg me for money like always when she sees me. She doesn't even say hi to me the second she sees me. All she does is sweet-talk me, and I know she wants money.

   It's not that I don't mind because she's my little sister, but damn, she can at least not look at me like I'm a human bank account.

   After an eternity, I finally pulled up to my parent's house and parked next to my dad's crimson 1964 Cadillac Coupe.