𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖵💔: 𝖤𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗕.𝗦. 𝗕𝗬 𝗝𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗢 𝗙𝗧. 𝗛.𝗘.𝗥.
******

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Za'Niyah's POV

   I SAT WITH Destini and Erika at Des's house as we chilled and talked. From what Destini and Erika are telling me, I sure did miss out on a lot. Erika was telling me how Marcos had a full-blown panic attack yesterday when they were talking outside. For as long as I've known Marcos, he was never one to have those.

"So, he had a full-blown panic attack out of nowhere?" I asked the girls again, confirming that I heard them correctly.

"Yes, he was sweating bullets and couldn't say anything." Destini nods.

"What made him have a panic attack?" I asked Erika from the couch.

"We were talking about him coming back into their lives again. He started saying he missed them every second of the day while locked up and not able to hold them when he wakes in the morning." Erika explains to me. "That it's bad enough, he missed her birth, and now Alayah doesn't even want to be around him."

"Oh well, who's fault is that?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Mentally, Marcos is still angry about his mom kicking him out at sixteen and his father not taking him in," Destini says, stating her opinion.

"That could be true." I nodded.

"I told him he might need to talk to someone. Get some help." Destini suggested. "But he said he doesn't want someone all in his business."

"It could probably help him," Erika said, looking down at her phone.

"Maybe I can have him talk to my Aunt Elise. I suggested. You know she's a psychologist."

"Marcos is stubborn as hell. He's not going to agree to that." Destini speaks from the kitchen, shaking her head.

"Don't tell him then." I shrugged.

"Call her and see when she's available," Destini says to me, nodding.

"Okay, I got you," I replied, grinning.

"What time is he coming to pick her up?" Erika asked Destini.

"He should be on his way," Destini replied, and suddenly the doorbell rings. "That must be him. Alayah, grab your backpack."

   Alayah gets up and runs to the table to grab her Minnie Mouse backpack that held her toys and snacks inside. I can hear them talking. When Destini tells Alayah to kiss her goodbye, Marcos's ass is going to say, "One for Daddy too." Like my guy, you and my best friend aren't together. Finally, Destini walks in and grabs her phone and car keys.

"Let's go. I'm ready to be pampered." Erika says, standing up. "Leo has been stressing me out."

"How?" I asked her, grinning.