𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖵𝖨𝖨💔: 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖫𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 - 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗙𝗧. 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗦
******

 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗦******

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Destini's POV

AFTER TAKING MARCOS to his therapy session yesterday, I felt guilty about not telling him. He was not ready to talk about his parents to a stranger. The only person he was open to was me. Marcos had a panic attack talking about his parents to Dr. Walsh. When he got up to run out of the room, I calmed him down and let him cry on my shoulder.

Dr. Walsh says that Marcos finds safety in me, that I make him feel safe. I wouldn't blame him if I made him feel that way. Whenever he had a problem, he always came to me for help and safety. When we were together in the early stages of our relationship, we would spend hours talking on the phone or cuddled up with each other. He would always tell me I make him feel secure and sane.

My mind had me so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Kareem come into the room.

"Hey you, okay?" He asked, standing in front of me.

"Mhmm, yeah, I'm fine." I nodded, smiling at him.

"You sure? You looked out of it." He asked for reassurance.

Kareem leans down and kisses me on my forehead before walking into the bathroom. Sighing, I needed to talk to someone who would give me good advice. So, I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

Mommy🌸💛👨‍👩‍👧 - Hello, my beautiful daughter.

Hi mom.

Mommy🌸💛👨‍👩‍👧 - Uh oh, I hear that tone in your voice. What's wrong?

I need to talk to someone.

Mommy🌸💛👨‍👩‍👧 - How about you and Alayah
meet me at The Italian Grove in 30.

Okay, I'll see you later.

Mommy🌸💛👨‍👩‍👧 - Okay, bye, love.

Bye.

Tossing my phone down on the bed, I left my room to Alayah's room and got her ready. After she had her clothes on, I did her hair in a half-up, half-down style before leaving here to watch tv in her room. As I walked into my room, Kareem walks out of the bathroom when I walked into my closet.

"Where are you off to?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Meeting up with my mom for lunch," I replied, grabbing an outfit off the hanger.

"Is your baby daddy going?" Kareem asked me in a calm tone, crossing his arms.

"Come on, Kareem, I don't want to start this with you again." I groaned, getting dressed as he observed me.