𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖷𝖷💔: 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖴𝗉

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

︶⊹︶︶︶♡︶︶︶⊹︶

Destini's POV

   𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 up the kitchen while Alayah played in the living room with her Barbie dolls. Kareem had some business to handle at his skatepark involving some new employees. So it's just my daughter and me. As I'm wiping the counters off, my phone starts ringing. I looked at it to see it was an unknown number. Curious as to who it could be, I answered the call.

Hello?

202-319-2060 - Hi, you may not know me, but you know my boyfriend. I'm going to say this one time and once only. It would be best if you stayed away from my boyfriend.

Haha, and who's your boyfriend, sweetie?

202-319-2060 - Your baby daddy.

Oh, so you're Marcos's new girlfriend?

202-319-2060 - Yea, and I'm his soon-to-be wife.

You're saying that like I give a fuck.

202-319-2060 - Bitch stay away from him!

Hard to do that when I have his child.

202-319-2060 - And he won't come to your house to pick her up either.

Girl bye. He will if he wants to see her.

202-319-2060 - Ha! Do you think he
loves that brat?

   Oh, not the fuck she didn't. This bitch must have a fucking death wish.

Listen closely, you delusional bitch. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SPEAKING ABOUT MY CHILD!!

202-319-2060 - I said what I said. Leave my man alone because he doesn't want you.

If I wanted him back, I could have him. Point. Blank. Period.

   I angrily hung up on the bitch, not allowing her to say anything else. Scrolling down to Marcos's contact name, I called him via FaceTime.

' Hello, Des. '

' Tell me why your girlfriend just called me. '

' She called you? How did she-ugh she must've gone through my phone because she doesn't have your number? '

' Forget all that shit. This bitch said I need to stay away from you like I'm trying to take you from her. '

' What else did she say? '

' She called your daughter a brat, and I said, first of all, don't call her that, and second, if I wanted to take Marcos from you, I could and would. Period. '