2'welcome to Gotham'

In 7 am
(No one pov)

Chloe was the first one that woke up,after that she go to wake the other.

They all go to their room for shower and the girls wore the clothes that in the first pic.

Meanwhile the boy was wearing casual clothes.

In 9 am
Mari pov

Mother bought us the vip ticket plane and the plane has 5 room.

We already pick our room abd roommate.
-room 1=mother

-room 2=Juleka & max (not a ship)

-room 3=me & alix

-room 4=Chloe & nino

-room 5=Luka & kagami

Me and Alix were having fun betting each other.

"okay then,10 buck if kagami kiss luka infront of us in public" I said smirking to myself.

"Alright then 20 buck if they makeout".

After that,we both go to bed and wacth scary movie.

After the movie done,we both fell asleep peacefully for straight 1 hour.

I was awake at first and decided to order something to eat from the flight attended.

"Kitten,why don't you go back to sleep cause there only 3 hour left to arrived " plagg said to me while eating his Camembert with tikki.

"I can't sleep and I think I should draw some design for the gala." After that,I put a soft blanket on Alix so she wouldn't feel cold while im goin to the coffee table that was in our room.

Being MB (marinette bourgeois)/a designer not that hard actually.

Im glad that I finally reach my dream.

After 3 hour past,we landed on Gotham airport.

Mother say that we will eat something at restaurant. At the restaurant,we order-

Food:

Mari- strawberry cheesecake

Chloe- pancake with honey

Kagami- Sushi with wasabi

Alix- Grilled beef

Max- same as Alix

Juleka- red velvet cookie

Luka- resberry pie

Nino- chocolate muffin

Mother- Sushi

Drink:

Mari- green tea

Chloe- lemon tea

Kagami- strawberry slushy

Alix- orange juice

Max- chocolate milk

Juleka- Pepsi

Nino- apple juice

Mother- lychee juice

We all eat and talk for a minute and then harley see us.

"OMG CUPCAKE,IS THAT YOU!?" harley give me a big hug.

"Hey miss harley,it's been 3 months since I see you. How are you?" I said with my usual smile.

"im good sweetie and hello there my cute fellas" harley say to my friend and my friend greet her politely.

After some talk,Harley said that she had to go or miss Ivy will ask her where she been.

Before she go,I give her our mansion address and my number phone.

After that,mother call an 2 uber to pick us up.

After some time, we finally arrived at the mansion.

Mother say that we have to us the same roommates as in the plane cause each room already has 2 bed.

"Damn,finally we arrived.I take the bunnix bed while you take your ladybug bed" Alix say while laying on her bed.

"whatever bun,imma go to sleep now. Wake me up at 8 pm" after packing some stuff, I go to sleep without even bother bout shower

515 word
Sorry for short
Will do update every 2 day