7~Hangout and kidnapped

-no one pov-

Chloe has plan to go hangout today just for fun.

She already pick our clothes since yesterday.

Juleka,max,luka and kagami doesn't want to come same as nino but Chloe doesn't care bout it.

Skip to where they already finish their daily morning
-marinette pov-

Chloe has brought us to mall and Alix told us that she want to go to the sport store.

We say that we will split up and meet at the tealive cafe aka my fav shop.

Chloe ofc she goes to the clothes shop while I go buy some fabric to the upcoming gala.

I clearly have buy many fabric cause I want to make our gala dress base on our superhero suit colour.

I seen Chloe has 4 bag and Alix has 2 bag of her stuff. We go to the tealive and relax for a bit.

"Hey guys,what flavor do you guys want?" I ask them.

Chloe say that she want chocolate and Alix want resberry while I get green tea flavor.

Ofc they all want extra Pearl/boba.

After we finish our drink, we go to the bakary where they sell many cake,bun and etc.

We brought 9 cake for the family base on their favorite flavor.

We saw a store where they have slushy,snack and sushi.

Chloe buy 3 slushy and Alix buy a bunch of snack while I go buy 5 pack of sushi.

Now Chloe has 7 bag, Alix has 6 and I have 5.

"Hey chlo,let go home. We can continued hangout at night" Chloe agreed and she call her driver to pick us up.

When we arrived, we put the food at the kitchen and ofc the sushi and cake are in the refrigerator.

Me and Alix go to our bedroom to take shower and go to take a nap after the shopping spree.

Chloe has woke us up and she said that she found an interesting place full of beautiful light.

We go eat dinner and get ready to go.

Mother say that we have to be back at 12 and max give us the gps pin just incase something happened.

After 12 min, we finally arrived and Chloe was the first one who take many pic while me and Alix was making 'bruh' face.

"Guys, let go get some slushy. I think I saw a store few block from here" Alix say and we agreed.

Halfway to the store, there was someone take us into a limo.

I can't see who was it so I push the button at the pin to inform max that there were emergency.

"Who are yo-" before Alix could finish, they put a piece of clothes which contains some kind of sleeping dose.

No one pov
Location: wayne manor

The trio girl was tied into a chair and Chloe was the first one to wake up and say "OMG! Just give us one day without that liar and any destruction. This is so-"

Chloe was cut off by Alix that already woke up 20 sec after Chloe and then Alix continued Chloe word.

"ridiculous, ulterary ridiculous. I known but seriously Chloe, thaf the first word that you gonna say when we kidnapped." Alix say with a duh tone and then marinette start waking up and saying

"Ahh! What on earth im still alive. Where r we?" Both of the girl give her the 'idk' look and then someone came inside the room.

Mari pov

We see someone came into the room and it was batman.

We also see there was a camera, that mean the other was watching us.

I say something to them but using our guardian language. "Guys, I have a plan. First of all, untied your rope and Alix try to communicate with max and tell him to open a portal. Chloe, you distract him" they nod and Batman ask us.

"What kind of language did you just talk?"

"None of ya business batsy" Chloe say with a smirk.

"now to the real point, how do you known our identity?" Batman ask and just our luck a portal came up next to alix and luckly we already untied ourself

"Heh,that for you to known and find out. Im pretty sure you should upgrade your computer security even better" after that, we all go into the portal.

"Geez,you guys need to be careful next time" max say to us with hia fake angry tone.

We all say 'sorry and thanks' to him before we go into our bedroom.

760 word
9 june 2021