11~Assassin

No one pov

Marinette and her friend has been teleport to the assassin place and it have a lot of guard at there.

They have taken down 20 guard atleast.

They have reach the 4th floor and the miraculous box is in the 8th floor.

There were laser at the 5th floor and a lot of trap at the 6th floor.

They use ninja techniques to pass all of the trap and laser.

They were sneaking into the 7th floor and there is 3 assassin as known as marinette friend.

-with the Wayne-

We didn't expected that their mission is at the assassin place and they were also good at dodging laser and trap.

"Why do they stop?" Damian ask and then the 3 assassin bow and greet the squad and that made they shock but not Bruce.

-marinette pov-

The 3 assassin is our friend and their name were Maria, Jace and Mike.

They also have almost learn every talent and techniques.

"Long time no see huh?" I smirk and they all laugh.

"Yeah, last time we meet when you guys ask use to help defeated hawkmoth. I assumed that you here for the box, am I right?" Jace ask us and we just nod.

"The box at the 8th floor and Talia also there, Goodluck" Mike say and then they all were disappeared in a thon air.

We all go in the 8th floor and their was a pretty room and the 2rd miraculous box was in a glass that was pretty secure and next to the box was Talia sitting on a chair.

"We meet again marinette and her team. Marinette, I give 2 choice if you want this miraculous box. 1st is fight me or marry my son and we can have peace for the both side." Talia said and that made me think for a while, my last choice is to fight her and she agreed.

Talia wear her assassin clothes and I just transform into ladybug first.

There is 3 round so my plan is in the 1st round, I will unified ladybug and fox miraculous.

The 2rd round is I will unifi cat and fox and the last round I will use mullo/ mouse miraculous and unifi it with fox,ladybug and cat miraculous.

My friend is watching us fighting beside us.

No one pov

The fight was very amazing and the duo also take a lot of damage from each fight.

In the last battle, marinette cannot use the miraculous cause the kwami is tired so she had no choice to use her 3th strongest power, It call Halo wing and it can shot people with her feathers and also can shoot a light beam from her hand.

It just made people blind for 10 minute if you hit the beam and thanks for the luck on marinette side, she win and Talia lose.

Marinette used her power to heal Talia and her wounds, she also received the 2rd miraculous box.

The squad go back to the portal and teleport back to marinette room same as Alix.

"That fight was incredible!" Nino say and max exclaimed

"Yes it does, the combination of the miraculous is also good as you told in the plan" They give their kwami food and let them rest for a while.

"Look, there is animal pattern in here!" Marinette point and the box.

the box is almost macthing the 1st miraculous box but this one is a triangle shape and have kind of shiny and flower as the decoration on the box.

"look like there only 10 kwami in here" Juleka say and Alix exclaimed

"what kind of kwami do you think in there?"

Marinette look around the box and it have a button to let all the kwami out of the box but she didn't want to do that yet.

"It have Dolfin, Shark, Spider, elephant, white wolf, bat, penguin, kitsune, dragonfly and panda." Marinette say.

"We have to take some rest and we can ask the kwami their name and power tomorrow okay?" Chloe say and everyone nod.

They all take some rest same as the kwami.

Find out kwami name and power in the next chapter!! Hope you had a great day.

707 words