Chapter - 7

WILL POV

I woke up to my alarm at 7:00, I stretched and rolled over. I checked my phone and saw a message from my tattoo artist and said he will be coming over at 4: 00pm to do Carmens tattoo, I replied saying thankyou. I smiled and then headed to my bathroom, I turned the shower on undressed and got in the hot shower once I got out it was 7:20. I got dressed and I went and checked on Carmen, I slowly opened her door and found her peacefully sleeping. 'I'll let her wake up to her alarm she knows what she's doing, I'll make breakfast. I don't think it will be long before she wakes up.' I thought to my self as I slowly closed her door I walked down stairs I boiled the kettle for my coffee.

I got a pan and a pancake mix out and started making them for Carmen and I. I was halfway to nearly down and I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs I smiled as I heard my daughter yawn. Carmen turned the corner she was still in her pjs, and smiled.

CARMEN POV

"Pancakes" I said a tiredly but yet excitedly at the same time. Will sees me and smiles back.

"Morning Carmen, did you sleep well?" Will asked me serving the last pancake.

"Morning and yes I did thankyou, did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did, here is your plate Red enjoy." Will said and pushed a plate forward of Pancakes with cream and fruit. I went and got my self a glass of orange juice. I sat down at the table not long Dad joined me. 'Wait.... Dad? I must be more comfortable around him then I thought.' Anyway me and Dad were eating in silence. I finished my breakfast at 7.45 I emptied the dishwasher, Dad put it on last night before I went to bed. And put the dirty dishes in it, Dad put his in.

"I'm going to have a shower, when do you leave for work and what time will you get back oh and also can I have the house key I wont be able to lock up and get in once school is finished."

"I leave in about 10 minutes, here is a house key I get back at around 3.45. My tattoo artist is coming around 4.00 to do your tattoo."

"Ooo thankyou, bye, hope you have fun at work."

"Please be careful when riding to school, I also hope you have fun at school. Bye Carmen love you."

"Bye Dad, love you too." After I said that I was worried, because Dads face held one of shock." I'm sorry, it slipped out."

"Carmen come here." Dad said in a calm yet strong tone I walked to him and stood infront of him. The next thing I know he hugs me." It's ok I just wasn't expecting it from my daughter so soon, that's all." I felt so happy when he said daughter. We stood there for about 5 minutes hugging.

"You better finish getting ready you got to leave soon or you'll be late for work Dad." I slowly pulled away and smiled up to him.

"Yeah your right, I hope you have fun at school. Love you" Dad kissed me on the head and headed to the kitchen to make himself another cup of coffee.

"Love you too, bye." I said loudly as I was walking up the stairs towards my room to get ready. I entered my room set out my outfit for today, I put my hair in a bun because I don't need to wash it. I got in the shower and scrubbed my body clean. I got out off the shower wrapped a big fluffy towel around me headed to my bedroom. I put on my out fit which was a pair of black legging with a grey fitted shirt, I grab my denim mix white hoodie jacket ( the front and back are denim but the sleeves and hood are like a hoodie if you understand me.) With a pair of white shoes. I headed back into my bathroom brushed my teeth and did my hair into a side braid, I also did light makeup. It was now 8:15, I grabbed my schoolbag shoved my computer in it and grabbed my phone. I locked the front door and headed down to the garage I took my jumper off and put my bike jacket on I managed to position my jumper on my bag where it wont become a danger to me and other drivers. I put my helmet on, opened the garage, got on my bike and headed of to school I closed the garage after me.