Chapter-10

Carmen Pov
After I left Dads work I headed to the gym and went to Mike's office. By the time I got there it was 3:20.

I entered Mike office and saw him doing paper work I put my stuff down on one of the chairs infront of his desk, and then headed out to the punching bag. I only now realise my arms hurt. I started stretching to pass the time until Mike came out of his office.

About 5 minutes later Mike came out and saw me sitting on the floor stretching.

"Right we are working on your core today." Mike

"Okay" I said I seem num today after all thats happened

" Come on then I'll show you what you are doing." I followed Mike and copied what he showed me.

TIME SKIP

It was about 7:30 I messaged dad that I was coming home. I said goodbye to Mike and grabbed my stuff from his office. I got on my bike and started heading home.

I am emotional now that I'm riding I start crying alot and so i start speeding up and am racing home to be in my Dads arms. I am weaving in and out of the traffic and getting home as fast as I can.

The tears are streaming down my face face as I come up to the drive way I got into the garage and turned off my bike and threw my helmet off running up the stairs to find dad. The tears aren't stopping and I'm franticly looking around for dad.

"DAAAADDDD" I shout it sounds like im in pain. I hear footsteps running towards me from up stairs. I run up the stairs and see Dad running down the hallways I sprint towards him and launch my self at him crying my eyes out. I think it has finally hit me I'm on my own no family left.

"Sssssshhhhhh" Dad just keeps repeating in my ear as we fall to the floor with me in his lap rocking us back and forth.
After about 20 minutes my crying has become into hiccups and not long after i fall sleep in dads arms.

WILL POV

After Carmen left i filled out some paper work out that Rebecca gave me and headed home at around 3:15. When I got home i poured my self a cup of orange juice and went to my office up stairs to organise the business party for Saturday.

It was about 8:00 at night and I hear Carmens motorbike I smile thinking of Carmen not long after I hear her shout Dad in pain I jump out of my chair and sprint to Carmen I see her run up the stairs with tears running down her cheeks and puffy eyes. She tackles me into a hug and we fall to floor with her in my lap rocking us back and forth. 'I think it finally hit her because people are talking about it.' About 30 minutes go buy and she is asleep in my lap.

I take her to bed and take her jacket and shoes off, giving her a kiss on the forehead goodnight. I walk to my room and plan on finish organising the party tomorrow.

I wake up to my alarm, I have a quick shower and get ready for work. I go over to Carmens room and open her door, I don't see her in bed I look around her room and see one of the balcony doors open. I slowly walk up to it and look outside their Carmen is leaning against the concrete edge in a over size t shirt her hair messy, puffy eyes and a bit of a runny nose.

I knock on the glass and her head slowly turns to me. She looks horrible I open my arms and she walks into them hugging me crying some more.

"You can stay home honey, you don't have to go to school to day if u don't want to, ok?"

"I dont want to be seen as weak if I don't go to school." Carmen

"Oh honey, you aren't weak. You are strong."

"I'm sorry If I worried you last night."Carmen

"It's ok, I have to admit you did scare me. But all is ok now I promise."