Chapter - 9

CARMENS POV

I wake up to my alarm and head down stairs. I see Dad finishing making breakfast which is bacon and egg sandwiches. Dad saw me come into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?"

"Morning, I slept wonderful."

We started eating our breakfast. I put my empty plate in the dishwasher once I was finished and dad did the same.

"I finished filling out those forms for school, I will be home a bit later today so I will bring takout for dinner." Dad explained and handed me the paperwork.

"Thankyou, ok. Have fun at work, I'm going to get ready for school.love you." I said giving Dad a hug and heading back to my room.

"Ok goodbye, love you and behave." Dad shouted after me.

I entered my room grabbed a pair of leggings, a scooby doo graphic t shirt, a sport bra and undies and socks I walked into my bathroom and had a shower. After I had my shower a got dressed I put my hair in a loose and low messy bun so I can still wear my helmet, I brushed my teeth. I entered my bedroom made my bed because my sheets were near enough on the floor and my pillows around my bed.

I grabbed my bag and collected my computer phone and shoes headed downstairs to get some food for lunch. It was now 8.30.'shit, I'm late for school
I quickly gathered my things locked the front door headed to my bike and left to school.'Wait, how am I going to explain my last name. I could just say I felt like it, or I could tell them Saturday.' I thought. Once I made it to school first period just started, I got off my bike unzipped my jacket and walked to the office taking my helmet off in the process. I walked upto the lady from yesterday and handed her the forms.

"Here you go Miss, sorry I'm late."

"Thankyou Carmen that's alright, I have a question"

"Shoot."

"Does anyone else know about ur parents." Wow straight to the point.

" No, but I plan on telling my friends Saturday. Why do you ask?"

"I heard some students talking about you saying about your parents are gone and stuff." Miss says while typing on the computer.

"Oh...great, fantastic absolutely fantastic. " I said frustrated

"I thought I would just warn you that there are rumours going around."

"Thankyou, am I allowed to go to class now."

"Yes I have filled in the basic information for you so your name is now Carmen Wolf in the system."

"Ok thankyou, bye" I said walking out of the office and heading towards my English class. Once inside everyone turned to me, I ignored them and headed towards my seat next to Ivy.

"Ahhh Miss Snow, finally joining the class, why are you late." Miss White asked. I completely ignored her because I'm not Carmen Snow anymore, I'm Carmen Wolf. It's seemed to tick her off that I didn't acknowledge her.

"Carmen what's wrong with you Miss is calling your name" Ivy said to me I had my head down looking at my book.

"Thats not my name." I said so everyone could hear which wasn't loud because they were being nosey little shits.

"What?" Ivy

"Very funny, Miss SNOW now I will have to mark you as late."

"Well NO SHIT" I  said rasing my voice

"Excuse me?" Miss White said looking at me with a shocked expression. I don't really raise my voice much at school.

"I said ' NO SHIT' because it's quit obvious that I'm gonna get marked off as late, aren't I." I repeated to the Miss White.