// Chp 10 //

🐥🐥🐥

🐥🐥🐥

" Sora you up? Mum is calling for breakfast."
Sasha knocked once on the door as I heard her footsteps thereafter fading away.

She left.

I was almost ready. Putting my stockings on last, i ran down the stairs to be greeted by mum, dad and sasha waiting at the table for me.

" Here you go, your favorite."
Mom was delighted to pass me the freshly made pancakes as she adorned the plate with loads of creme and maple syrup, never mind the fresh fruits.

Just how I like it!

Having a wonderful breakfast, i left the house waiting for Sasha to come along and drive me to college.

The drive to college was peaceful until ny dear sister decided to break the disturbing tranquility.

" About yesterday, I am sorry cherry. I shouldn't have barged in your private life like that."
Sasha apologized, having her eyes fixed on the road.

" Its okay unnie. I over reacted too."

" I just had a pretty messy day and I took it out on you."
She genuinely confessed again.

" Is there something disturbing you? You know you can always tell me anything right?"
I asked her out of courtesy and LOVE.

"Well lets just say it isn't easy dating the college heart throb. It takes up a lot of effort to be perfect and meet his expectations but never mind you wouldn't understand anyways."

She rambled on until she ceased it giving me a slight burn.

Just when I though she apologized-
Just when I thought maybe she realised-
She had to ruin it. Didn't she?

Sasha hastily pressed on the breaks as I looked at her horrified.

" Bro calm down. You are driving!"
I screamed at her but she looked high and nervous, a sudden fake yet huge smile hugging her lips.

"Sorry Cherry. But its Jimin. How does he look so delicious in literal casuals?"

I looked away from her towards the glass screen as I saw Park Jimin marching towards us...her.

For a petty good looking boy I am barely alive.

Knock knock knock.

PARK JIMIN, the apparent heart throb knocked on the glass thrice before sasha hurriedly rolled down the windows.

" Hey baby."
Sasha called out for Jimin, who had this same flirty smile lingering on his face.

" Morning there pretty "

Ew.

" Let me park the car quick babe"
And sasha just rolled the car around the corner parking it. Just as I was getting down, she held me tight- her nails digging into my skin.