// Chp 43//

🍑🍑🍑

🍑🍑🍑

" When is he coming exactly?"
Dad coldly demanded answers from his older daughter.

Can he be anymore obvious that he can't agree by his wife's decision of having Sasha's Boyfriend come over.

Same dad, same.

" In an hour dad."
Sasha simply replied simping hard like some 3 year old toddler.

" Help me out Sora."
Mom called out for me as I put my book down and stood up to walk to her.

"How are you little sister? These days you seem down."
Sasha cooed at me as she caressed my cheeks, while I was reaching out to help mum.

Sometimes I find it really hard to comprehend that Sasha is actually caring for me, or maybe its just an act.

" What are you crying over the past days Cherry?"
Sasha concerned like spoke out as she hugged me letting me feels her warmth.

Felt like old times- When we were young and non- toxic.

" I am- okay."
I hugged her back as she slowly rubbed my back.

" Told you before my baby sister, dont mess with me. Jimin broke that little heart of yours and now you are back here to me. Aren't you Cherry?"
She lowkey growled into my ears audible enough only for me as I turned numb, my heartbeat accelerating to its maximum.

Jimin --?how did Sasha-

" Shh relax baby. Did you really think i didn't know- what you were doing with my boyfriend. Poor you- Actually thought Park really liked you. "

She is such a snakeee and so is her bloody boyfriend.

" Is she okay? "
Dad asked Sasha confused for I was barely conscious anymore- my legs felt wobbly yet Sasha's grip just tightened round me, holding me in my posture.

Did Jimin plan all- No thats no- HOLY-

" Obviously dad. Baby sis just needs her elder sisters huggsie- Right Cherry?"

Bitch- bloddy snake.

Ding Dong

And there she goes hopping like a bunny.

How quickly she altered from a fucking viper to the shitzu next door.

" Jimin!!! Come in."
Sasha squealed out as he came in, a bouquet of roses in his hands.

Mom forwarded to welcome the boy in as Jimin gave the flowers to her, a very polite and sincere smile stretching across his face.

" Come in Son."
Mother left for the remaining preparations in kitchen and Dad somehow dragged himself to meet his future son in law.