// Chp 14 //

🐣🐣🐣

🐣🐣🐣

"The fuck do you want from me physco?"
I scotted over to the other end of the bench as far away as I could from him.

Reflexes.

"I ain't that scary babygirl."
Jimin licked his lips, glistening eyes locked on my petite body.

"I-I - just leave me alone. I don't feel comfortable enough "
I stuttered out scared at the man sitting some inches away from me.

Right at this moment, there isn't a single peep out here in the Park so if this 'Park' attempts to rape me, he can- and I ain't got any chance against him.

" I understand- "
Jimin gently murmured.

A brief silence.
An equally uncomfortable one mind you.

" Why don't you just try to befriend me?"
Jimin sulked, a mere strain of disappointment audible in his voice.

What did he say?

" You keep on avoiding me? Why do you hate me so much?"
Jimin asked with utmost desperation.

"That coming from the guy who called me some ugly nerd, showed up as the pretty boyfriend of my sister next day, mind you annoys me 24/7 and then shoves me against some car, threatening me- is quite amusing I believe."
I rolled my eyes at his obvious question and stood up to leave.

I was walking away until I heard him again.

" Sora-"

There is definitely something magical about his melodious voice calling out my name like that.

I huffed out an annoyed sigh until I turned around to bash him again-

" What the fucking hel--"

But all I felt was a pair of soft lips smashed against mine shutting me up holding me delicately as if I was fragile.

A mere second, before he moved his lips against mine, even though I wasn't responding.

This feels good- it fee-- NO THIS IS WRONG- HE IS- NO WAYY!

I started throwing hands at him begging to let me go but he didn't budge until with a final push i separated myself away from him- And slapped him right away.

" You are one disgusting roach And here I was feeling guilty that maybe I hurt you bad but no- you are one of those noxious rich kid who fucking thinks that they can do whatever they want."

And with that I ran away, leaving the boy alone regretting.

🌸

" I am home."
I monotonous like called out as I got a reply from mama.

"On time Sora! Dinner is ready baby."
Mama grinned at me as I quickly freshened up and went for dinner.

We were silently having dinner until dad broke the never ending tranquility.

" Mr Jung called me today Sora. Apparently you left your thesis with him. He called you a couple of times but you didn't pick up. So tomorrow you know the drill."
He smiled at me and I honestly panicked.

" Shit! My thesis. What if he read it?? Its not structured yet dad."

I am sure mr Jung thought I wrote shit stuffs and dang it- I am done for the semester.

" He actually gave it a read and also loved it. We talked for like 30 minutes and he praised you that long. "
Dad chuckled along with mum and I felt a sigh of relief cross over me.

"Well i also did brag about ny genius daughter. "
He giggled proudly confessing that.

Tsk.

I randomly eyed Sasha who felt left out, just quietly nibbling on her food, head drooped down.

When our eyes met she just gave me a reassuring smile. And that moment i felt so guilty.

Should i tell her?
Tell her what? That your heart throb boyfriend kissed me? The impossible happened. But maybe I should-

Dinner was done right. Bidding goodnight to our parents, me and Sasha went up the stairs for our rooms were upstairs opposite to one another.

Sasha was awfully quiet as she turned over the door knob and went in without an everyday 'night cherry'.

I should tell her. This is killing me. Jimin is just playing with her-

I ran to her room and barged in.

" Woh woh. What happened?"
She sat up on her bed.

" I- I - Uhm...uh "
I stuttered poorly-

"Just tell me already cheery. Imma sleepy."
She playfully yawned out.

" Jimin kissed me in the Park earlier."
There I said it.

Fuck she doesn't look okay!

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

They are indeed a big hit 😂

I love it when yoongs goes ●_●