// Chp 26 //

💦💦💦

💦💦💦

"Delete it Jimin. Before people misunderstand- delete the fucking pic right now!!"
I howled at the proud boy.

The boys also pleaded jimin to delete it- but did he pay any heat to it?
A big fat NO.

" Dude- its her pic you posted. So you better ask for her permission shortie"
Jungkook jeered him.

This positively triggered the shorter man.

"Kindly remind me when I asked for your shitty opinion-"
Jimin yet again taunted Jungkook even though he was right.

" He is right- delete it."
I gritted my teeth at Jimin as he just stared into my soul, his jaws tightening.

" But Sora I-"

No excuses Park.

" I am sorry. But you aren't important enough to jeopardize my relationship with my sister."
I spat out true bitter facts.

I knew he didn't had any ulterior motive behind his post. He was probably just pissed that Sasha maligned me in the comments.

But this wasn't the solution. This pic just makes me and Jimin look like cheaters which we were-

"But she insulted you in a public forum Sora. She ev-"
I interupted Taehyung, already aware of the lane he is following up to.

"Still- she is my older sister. I will talk it out with her. Do you guys have any idea how embarrassing this was for her and me. Jimin posting this makes it look like Sasha got betrayed and thats because I am the slut-"

Taking a deep breath i continued-

"Always remember whatever negativity you pour on her, it will come crashing on you beacuse she is your fucking girlfriend Jimin."

Grow the fuck up-

Jimin had his orbs fixed on the ground, humiliated on his poor choice of decision.

" I second her. She is right. This post just made Sora- the slut who is trying to seduce her sisters boyfriend, so basically Sasha can act as the true victim and all hate will pour on our Sora."
Jinie supported me full fledged-

" Anyways see you guys tomorrow morning- Need to catch on my beauty sleep. Had my fill for today."
I playfully wished them night- trying to ease the strain across us, hoping that Jimin realised what he should do next.

I stepped towards Taehyung who had this little sulky pout on his pretty face.

" Sorry for scolding you Tae. You know I love you right."
I humbly nudged the saddened boy, sweet talking him as he slowly nodded his head.

Pecking his right red tinged cheek, i stepped away from all of them-

🌸