// Chp 33 //

🐶🐶🐶

🐶🐶🐶

"For Christ's sake Cherry!! Lets leave-"
Sasha was at it again. Giving me haste even though it wasn't at all required.

Only if mum and dad allowed me to go on my own- I am fucking big enough.

Ride to college was awfully quiet until Sasha parked the car right at its designated location.

"I am warning you Cherry- Don't mess with me, or else things can get nasty."
She threatened me like the shitty lowlife she was.

Can it get any nastier?

I didn't answer back as I hoped down the car banging the door right back.

🌸

"Sora- wait up."
Jungkook called out again even though I ignored him really well the first time.

Why am I avoiding him? I don't know- nan molla.

Its just awkward to witness him after the whole Sasha thing. Its certainly ain't his fault though because he doesn't know I am crushing on him-

But am I really crushing on him? Does Jimin's I love you means nothing at all. Will I just pretend that his voice, his soft touches doesn't make my whole world just flip over in seconds?

Ugh- damn it.

" Damn it Sora- you are too fast for those wobbly short legs-"
Jungkook stated as he grabbed me abruptly-

" What is it?"
I staright away asked him not wanting to beat round the bush.

"Uhm-I-I am sorry-"
He finally apologized- never mind the non- ceasing stammering.

"Its okay. We are okay-"
I instantly remarked in order to avoid the initiation of this conversation further more because clearly I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and also I was too afraid to know the bitter truth.

"I really love Sasha. I was distracted for a time being- But I really love her Sora."

And there it goes- the bitter truth i was so very avoiding.

"I know that- but do you? Are you trying to justify that to me or yourself?"

I don't know why I felt like this was the best comeback but it did make Jungkook just stare at me- koofused.

He will positively give it a thought- no doubt.

🌸

" You didn't forget about my day- did you?"
Hoseok jumped out of literally nowhere-