//Chp 41//

🍑🍑🍑

🍑🍑🍑

SORA

" Any luck yet?"
Joon softly mumbled out, hope glistening in those eyes that I might say yes, but unfortunately things didn't turn out the right way.

"Not at all- he is ghosting me Joon. He is ghosting me and I deserve it."
I softly mumbled out.

" No you don't. I may not know what exactly happened but I can assure you that things will get better."
Joonie was back at it again as he caressed my hands providing me with the last strings of a happy ending.

Only if you knew joon- only if you knew.

🌸

JIMIN

" What the heck happened Chim?"
Jin was infuriated at his younger pal for he wasn't getting enough answers out the shorter boy.

"Nothing- Let it be."
Jimin avoided the whole matter.

" No i ain't gonna. You were happy with her Jimin. Happy- Yes you were delighted with her. What happened then? Atleast tell me? No?"
Jin voice softened for he knew his younger brother felt extremely disheartened and yelling at him wasn't the solution.

" This is what fucking happened-"
Jimin angrily shoved his phone up Jins face as he took the electronic device in his grip going through the content Jimin desired to show him.

He read the last chats for a minute and few until he looked up at Jimin almost tearing up- again.

"Don't tell me this online soulmate of yours aka big ass whatever was Kim Sora all along!"
Jin almost yelled out shocked to death but Jimin's silence henceforth confirmed that his guess was pretty much accurate.

"Now Mr mind telling me why are you bloody mopping over this?"Shouldn't you be in cloud 9 considering the bestie you adored so much was literally breathing under your nose all this time?"
Jin tried to cheer the younger boy yet he didn't even look up, his eyes and cheeks all puffy and swollen red.

" But Hyung- did you see how she made fun of me? Fun of my confession like it was nothing important?"
Jimin whined out at his hyung yet jin just smiled.

" Dang it silly. You guys were online strangers after all right? Maybe she didn't trust you enough to tell her true feelings. And can you blame her? You are still dating her sister- so technically she probably feels guilty and doesn't wanna accept her own feelings? Put yourself in her shoes minie - you will realize how hard it is to have a dominating older sister and at the same time liking a guy who happens to be her boyfriend. "
Jins every word really did strike him.

" People can always work shit out if they want to Chim-"

It hit him harder than the Bapsae beats- Jimin realized that she might have reasons and probably doesn't wanna accept her own feelings.

People can work shit out if they want.
They can.

🌸

SORA

"Okay- so thats what happened-"
Joon comprehended, a very serious hobi who joined late seated by his side also paying me all his bright attention.

"I - i- I don't love Jungkook. I did like him but thats long ago. I have come to realize thats its Jimin. But I can't-"
My voice broke from the excessive hiccups and chunks i had to gulp down.

Never realized that Kim sora, the girl that literally fed on dark and aloneness would be this shattered over loosing a person.

Only If I adored him more- only if I was brave enough.

" I get it that he is your sisters boyfriend and from all morals it is wrong for you to actually like him or for you both to cheat behind her back but I would still say this Sora- Don't lose hope. Time heals everything- it will heal you both as well. Trust me."

It seemed like Hobi and his warm smile consoling me was probably all I urged for as I smiled back at him.

A piece of my heart was in ease thanksto the don't lose hope talk from Joon and Hobi.

Time heals everything and it will heal us as well.
It will.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Relatable af-

Relatable af-

Short. 🌚