// Chp 37 //

🐶🐶🐶

🐶🐶🐶

BOOOOO BOOOOO BOOOOO

Let me fucking sleep you moron metallic piece of steel-

The high pitched ringtone pierced into my drums making my ears nearly bleed as I cursed it out squinting my eyes open.

" Helloo-"
I groaned out receiving the call- Jimin snuggling his petite warm soul into mine.

" Cherry?"

FUCK-

That completely brought me back to my senses-

"Sasha- h-hey."
I nervously called out as Jimin lied half awaken beside me. His eyes barely open yet he detected the the sudden tension in me.

"The hell you are up to? We can't wait for you the whole night-"
Sasha seethed at me from the other side as I looked over at the clock.

Oh my ducking duck - its 11 pm.

" I-i am c-coming."

And the next instant I know I am all up searching for my dress right after I hastily cut the call.

Only if she knew i was up late fucking her boyfriend-

" We need to leave- can you give me a ride back home?"
I softly asked the sleepy boy feeling disheartened that I had to wake him up as he nodded at me- scratching his eyes.

Cute.

Dressing up quick i was attempting for the knob when jimin wrapped him against ny back.

" Calm down Sora. What we did wasn't wrong and I definitely don't regret making love to you and I hope you don't either. It was heaven for me- Just wanted you to know."
Jimin whispered gently pouring all his love as he placed a sweet little peck on my head.

" I don't regret it Jimin. But we really need to leave-"
His grip loosened from mine as he knowingly nodded.

I know this isn't right and all I am doing is ending up hurting Jimin but I can't help it. SASHA is reigning over me. Even though I don't regret- a part of me still does and its scared and guilty.

Scooting down the stairs i was greeted by a way more calm environment with some known creatures lying on the couch- Drunk

Taealien, Hobiseok, Jerkook cuddled up against Namjin who were gawking at each other talking out-

"Wah- u guys are finally done i see-"
Joonie was the first to notice us as we stood in front of them.

" Glad that you came wearing such a covered up dress- or else those purple babies peeking at me from behind the fabric would have been blasting. "
Jin sarcastically clicked his tongue eyeing me up and down-

" Sis finally lost her V card to dwarfie - Now thats the type of tea i care about. "
Joon picked on me leaving me red from the excess attention.

"Anygays- I need to leave. So see ya Gays tomorrow. "
I waved them bye as i opted for the door.

🌸

" We are here-"
Jimin called out as I looked at my side.

Indeed i am home.

And yes- this is the first time we spoke since we left the house. The last few minutes of drive seemed like half of a whole ass century to me.

"See you tomorrow Jimin."
I just hastily bid him bye and left the car dashing away into our house not giving him another chnace to speak

Damn it- I really thought having sex with him won't make it weird. But I was hella wrong. This is so fucking awkward that i can barely breath.

" Seems like you really had fun Sora ah- but next time inform us if you wanna stay the night or more."
Mother generously let it go for this was the first ever time I stayed out with so called 'Friends'.

" Freshen up and go up to your room. You must be tired and tomorrow is Monday- college."
She reminded me like the pain in ass college was.

I  randomly nodded and went up to my room- and thats when Sasha stopped me.

"I thought you had a drive, didn't know it was my boyfriend."
Sasha griited her teeth at me almost whispering incase our parents detects an issue.

" He already knew the location so he offered to help."
I simply shrugged not paying much heat to the fuming raccoon.

"Offered to help or are you desperately trying to get into his pants- cuz thats not gonna happen you cockroach."

It already did- older cockroach.

I rolled my eyes as I entered my room locking the door behind me ignoring the raging fool.

Bloody Asswipe-

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Tae :)

Aww TT