🍷. Dungeon Maiden

Lord Dimitrescu x Reader.

I don't really know what those creatures in the dungeon are in Castle Dimitrescu, but you're one of them. However, you would be more human then them.

Anyway without anymore details, let's started the story.

I hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Dimitrescu made his way down to the dungeon. He likes to walk around his property, observing what his family made in this castle. However, what annoyed him was the Lycans (Are they called like this? Did I write it correctly?). He didn't like their presence in his castle, but what can he do. He was thankful that they didn't get inside; otherwise, he will have to slice them for stepping in.

As he walked, he spotted a figure sitting in the corner. He could see slight movement coming from the figure, they were shivering. Alen approached the figure and towered over it which made it look up with wide dull eyes. He couldn't see their face since the rags covered them. "Well well, what do we have here?" At his question, the figure backed away more to the corner, trying to hide themselves away from his mesmerizing golden eyes.

Lord Dimitrescu grabbed the semi hood to reveal them. He was shocked to see the feminine yet gray face of yours, your hair was H/L and H/C colored that it surprised him. Your dull yet filled with fear E/C eyes took his breath away, there was some blood on your face. He just couldn't believe you were just like those Lycans.

"Well, aren't you so pretty to be with those filthy creatures?" He mischievously asked, his smirk getting wilder as you stared at him speechless. He offered you his hand, "Come little maiden, you don't deserve to be here." You didn't know what to do, you didn't learn how to speak, so how could decline his offer politely? Since you didn't want to keep him waiting or anger, you hesitantly extended your hand, putting it in his waiting hand. He gently pulled you up while saying, "So obedient, I can just make you my personal servant." He chuckled as he started to walk still holding your hand.

You tried to follow his steps since he was a bit fast and your knees felt so wobbly. You said nothing and just followed after him, "I'm taking care of you... You're such a value Lycan to stay here." He spoke up, opening a door and bending down so he can walk through.

🖤🖤

Lord Dimitrescu stood in front of a wardrobe, looking at it in thought, "What could be suitable for you?" He muttered, looking through the many dresses. You tilted your head and stood beside him. Your E/C landed on a lovely F/C dress, it wasn't too flowy or too tight. You touched the fabric, gawking at how soft it was. He looked at you, "Hm? You like this one?" You nodded your head, looking up at him. Alen chuckled, "Very good then. Let's clean you up and then get you dressed." You again nodded and followed after him.

After the shower, you got dressed and now waiting for what Lord Dimitrescu is going to do next.

"My dear, your hair is a tangled mess. I have to cut it in order for it to be neat and nice." He explained as you touched your hair. You slowly opened your mouth and rasped out, "N-nice..." the tall Vampire stared at you for moment then laughed, "Yes, nice. Do you want it like mine?" You nodded your head rapidly, "Alright then, let us begin."

He proceeded to cut your hair like his, he styled it that it was neat and beautiful. You looked at yourself in the full-body mirror in awe, you were a complete different person. You weren't the same girl covered in rags in the dungeon, you were like a princess.

"There you go my dear."

You looked at the lord, he had a small glass in his hand held out to you. You took it and looked at its contents, it was a red liquid. You looked up at him again with a puzzled look, "Go on, don't be shy." He said, offering you a smile before taking a sip from his drink. You didn't think much of it and took a sip, you liked the red wine and took another sip of it. All the time and the Dimitrescu was staring at you, "Who would thought she could hold into her human side like this? Such an impressive Lycan..." He thought, still looking down at you.

"I never knew in the dungeon there was a maiden like her."

Time Skip:-

It had been a few months since Lord Dimitrescu found you and took you in. You meet his sons and let's just say they didn't like you in the beginning, but then they started to warm up to you. Daniel was kind enough to teach you how to speak while the other two taught you how to read and write, but you still found difficulty in writing.

Lord Dimitrescu gave you a name to be addressed by, he named you Y/N. You wanted to thank him for everything he had done, but you didn't know how. You asked the sons and they told you to just genuinely speak of your gratitude. They gave you some examples of what to say and you managed to catch up somethings.

Right now, you made your way to Lord Dimitrescu's chambers. You knocked three time and you heard a faint 'Come in', you opened the door and walked in. He saw you standing there and grinned, "Ah Y/N, it's very nice to see you. How are you today?" He asked with a soft smile.

"G-good....m-my...my l-lord." You stuttered, playing with the fabric of your dress. "We already talked about the formalities, Y/N. Just call me Alen." He said, chuckling at the end of his sentence. You blushed and looked down, "O-ok...my- I-I m-mean A-Alen." He gave you a satisfied look,"That's better, but tell me now, what's the purpose of your visit? If you don't mind me asking of course." He asked you which made you blush more, you were so shy to say anything to anyone.

"I-I w-wa-nt... to th-thank you fo-r... e-everthing... y-y-you did f-for...me." You said, feeling your stutter getting worse. You heard the lord laugh which made feel so embarrassed, you thought he was laughing at your stuttering issue, but you were mistaken.

"Darling, you don't need to thank me for what I did."

"C-can yo-you tell m-me wh-why you h-helped me?"

Lord Dimitrescu hummed, "I'm not going to lie, but you really caught my attention back then. I have never seen a Lycan like you before. They are mindless, ugly, and brutal, but you were different. You are quiet, calm and not to mention a beautiful at heart too. I titled you as the Dungeon Maiden." He explained which made you feel so special. You smiled softly and said, "T-This me-an a-alot t-t-to me, t-thank y-you." You said, bowing your head in respect.

"No problem, my maiden."