🍷. Our Lovely Lady

Yandere Lord Dimitrescu x Reader x Yandere Dimitrescu Boys.

The story is requested by @MelissaNavarro675. Sorry for the late request, I have been a bit busy with so college stuff.

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your ears caught some muffled voices, it was like they were fighting over something. However, you couldn't understand anything since your mind was still fuzzy.

You were just enjoying your dinner with your brother and his wife and suddenly found yourself helping him to find Rose, your little niece. You couldn't leave Ethan alone, so you decided to help him save Rose.

You opened your eyes to see a creepy doll staring at you, "You finally woke up~ but you missed the whole show, hahaha!" She laughed which freaked you out. You started to move, but you found your wrists were chained, "W-Where am I? Where's Ethan?" You asked, panic raising up. "Ohhh~ He is out there surviving~" The doll said, giggling afterward.

"Beneviento, I believe you should hold your doll back from my...prize." a muscular and deep voice that came from beside you said. You looked up and saw a very tall man, glaring down at the doll. "W-Who is he? What's happening here?" You thought, getting scared and nervous at the same time. The doll went to a woman that wears all black and sat on her lap which made you sigh in relief, but that didn't last long as the man stood up and tugged on the chains, "I will be taking my leave now, see you all next meeting." He said and started to walk, pulling you along with him.

"I really don't like this... please be safe Ethan."

🖤🖤

You were now standing in front the tall man that was towering over you, he was pretty much tall. You were slightly trembling, his gaze was piercing as if he was looking at your soul.

He smirked down at you and crossed his arms, "Y/N Winters, I never really thought you're such a value maiden." He said, his golden orbs never leaving your E/C ones. "W-who are y-you? What d-do you want from m-me?" You asked, mentally facepalming at your stuttering mess. He chuckled deeply, "Well, let me gladly introduce myself. My name is Alen Dimitrescu, your new owner and you will refer to me as Lord Dimitrescu." His word frightened you and pissed you off at the same time.

"What are you talking about? I'm not a thing for you to own!"

"We're getting feisty, aren't we?"

"Let me-!"

You couldn't finish your sentences for he glared at you which shut you up. "Good, that's way better. Now, let me introduce the rest of my family. My sons!" He called. Swarms of bugs suddenly disappeared and out of them came three boys wearing black outfits with hoods on, "These are my sons, Chris, Bell, and Daniel." He said, pointing at each male. You could feel their eyes were staring at you exactly like their father.

"Father, I like her already! Can we keep her?" Bell asked, looking up at his father. Chris came closer and looked at your face, "She is pretty, we can't let her go." He said, his cold hand came to caresse your cheek. "Yes yes! I really like her too!" Daniel exclaimed which made the lord chuckle, "I'm not letting her go anytime soon, dearies." At hearing this, the boys cheered in glee.

"Now now boys, let's be quiet because I have thighs to discuss with our lovely lady." The boys calmed down and stood beside their father, "Now here's some rules you must follow. First, you're never to escape the castle. Second, you have to obey every single order me or my sons tell you. Third, anything that happens here remains here. Fourth, you're never to talk to any man other then me or my sons. Even my brothers, you're forbidden to talk to them. Break those rules and you will receive horrible punishments as consequence." He finished, emphasizing the word 'punishment'.

"I will never do any of this! Ethan will come and kill you all!"

You suddenly found him pulling your face harshly, "Now this breaks rule number two. You don't want this pretty face of yours to get deformed, do you now?" He said, with a smug look. You shook your head as you felt fear creeping up, "Very well. Be a good girl and you will receive the best rewards. No one will harm you here, I will make sure to protect you and keep you safe if you did everything I order. As for your dear brother, I believe he is sliced to ribbons." He said which made you shocked. You gritted your teeth, "I will never let you control me."

🖤🖤

You ran as fast as your feet could, you wanted to be away from that twisted castle. Unfamiliar, your brother failed to save Rose and ended up being killed in front of you by Lord Dimitrescu. You cried every time you would remember his death, it was so painful. Since that day, you tried desperately to escape from them. However, you always get caught and received nightmarish punishments. Your body was covered with bruises, bite marks, and scars, you couldn't hold this any longer.

You once tried to escape and the sons tried to chase you down, but you broke the window and jumped out. You almost killed them, but Lord Dimitrescu managed to save them and catch you.

Right now, you were running through the snowy forest. Thankfully it was cold for the boys to chase you and Lord Dimitrescu was in a meeting which was a good opportunity to escape. Your freedom was so close, you're finally going to escape the humiliation they put you in. Hope was all you felt right now, "Finally, I'm going to leave."

You were about to leave the village, but suddenly...

*Smash*

Something hit you hard on the back of your head which made you pass out almost immediately.

Time Skip:-

You slowly opened your eyes to see yourself in a familiar place, you panicked as your breath quickened, "No no no no, it can't be!" You were back to the Castle Dimitrescu, to be specific the cellar. You couldn't move, they have chained you.

"Well, I'm glad to see you woke up darling. I must have to thank Heisenberg for bringing you here unfortunately." The voice you hated the most spoke up. Lord Dimitrescu was now standing in front of you with his sons smirking down at you, "Father, what punishment should we give her this time?" Daniel spoke up with a wicked smile. "I will discuss this later, but more importantly..." He looked down at you, "Why do you keep on running away like this, Y/N?" He never called you by your first name unless he was very much serious.

You took a deep breath and glared up at him, "Because I hate you all! You killed my brother and tortured me, humiliated me! Why do you keep me alive? Just kill me already! I will never stop my attempts of escaping until I get away from you freaks and get my freedom!" You vented, feeling a bit relieved that you finally said what you had in your heart. For a moment, the Dimitrescus looked hurt, but it quickly disappeared as it came.

Lord Dimitrescu approached you and kneeled down, holding your face in his hand and coming closer to your ear, "Escape as much as you can, I will get you back here anyway you know why?...." He pulled away and smirked.

"...because you're mine, my lovely lady."