🍷. "Be a Proper Lady!"

Lord Dimitrescu x Modern Adoptive Daughter Reader.

This one is requested by @pookiedragonfire, sorry for the late request and I hope I got the story like you want. There will be servants in castle Dimitrescu for the sake of the story.

Hope you enjoy the story.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes slowly opened slowly, finding yourself in a different place. You slowly sat up and looked around, noticing the fancy room you're in right now, "Where am I? Wasn't I going to the school?" You mumbled as you scratched the back of your head.

*Knock Knock*

There was a knocking sound on the door and your head wiped toward it. "W-Who is it?" You said. The door opened and a maid walked in, "I'm glad you woke up, the lord is waiting for you." She said with a warm smile on her face. You gave her a confused look, "The lord? Who is he?" You asked, not understanding what's going on.

"You will know later, but for now let's prepare you for meet Lord Dimitrescu."

You didn't question it and just nodded.

Time Skip:-

"What the hell?! HE IS SO FREAKING TALL!!!" You scream in your head while looking the man who sat proudly on his chair.

He smiled at you, "I see you finally woke up, I thought you will remain asleep for long." He said, taking a sip from his drink that you assumed was wine. You nodded your head and bowed like how the maid told you, "Y-yeah, thank you for keep me in while I'm passed out." You said, trying to be polite. The lord chuckled, "No problem, it's how I treat my special guests." He said while waving his hand dismissively.

"I have a question for you... Um... How did I end up here?"

"I was about to ask you the same question, I just found you outside my castle."

You tilted your head in confusion, but then shook your head, "It doesn't matter, I will have to take my leave and return home." You said and turned around to leave, but Lord Dimitrescu stopped you, "Unfortunately I can't let you leave because I took a liking on you and I want to make you my daughter."

"But I have family!"

"And they are not here, I know every single person in this village, but I have never seen you before." He stated as he stood up, "Now let me introduce myself, my name is Alen Dimitrescu, the lord of this domain." He said in a very polite manner.

"Um... my name is Y/N L/N..." You said, a bit hesitant. He laughed, "Y/N is a lovely name, but your last name will be Dimitrescu from now on." You didn't question him since he is capable of killing you by just stepping on you like a bug. You nodded your head which pleased him, "Good! Now let's work on making you a proper and suitable lady." You gulped, knowing that you will do so much work.

🖤🖤

For the past few weeks, the maids in the castle have been helping you with everything they could. You need to learn everything from walking properly to the table manners. Lord Dimitrescu wants you to be the best lady since you will be is new and only daughter. You meet the Dimitrescu boys later and the three of them were happy that you will be their little sister.

Lord Dimitrescu noticed that you couldn't do what you were taught by the maids, so he decided to take the job.

"No my dear, hold the cup like this and take a small sip."

"L-Like this?"

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, it's the fifteenth time he had to fix up your hand position, "No Y/N, you're doing it wrong again." You sighed and put the glass, "It's difficult! It's not my fault that I can't do all of this correctly! I'm not used to this in my past life!" You said while looking down, "I'm sorry, I disappointed you."

You heard chuckle lightly, "You will learn eventually, with just a little bit of work and you will be just fine." He said encouraging you. You looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you so much, I needed that." You said as you smile at him.

"I will so everything in my power to make him proud after everything he has done to me, this is the least I could do." You thought, determination taking over your soul.

Time Skip:-

In the next month Lord Dimitrescu taught you every single thing a lady needs to know. You asked the maids and your new brothers to help you when your father is not around. With the extra work you did, you managed to memorize everything you learned.

"...No take a small sip."

You did as Lord Dimitrescu said, "Like this?" You said after taking a small sip from your tea. He smiled at you, "Exactly, you did everything correct today's. I can finally say that you're officially a Lady Dimitrescu." You smiled at him brightly.

"Thank you, this is the least I could do to show my gratitude for taking me in."

"No need to thank me, it's my duty to protect my family."

He opened his arms for a hug and you did, "I love you...father." You muttered, making Alen happy that you called him father for the first time.