🍷. Favorite Human

Lord Dimitrescu x Chubby Reader.

This one shot is requested by @StevieLovely. Prepare yourself for some encouragement and confidence boost from our beloved tall lord.

The photo above belongs to its rightful artist.

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were the only human who has the guts to befriend the four lords with no expectation. All of them warmed up to you and respected you so much exactly like how you respected them. Even Mother Miranda made it clear that nobody should harm you whether it was a villager, a Lycan, or one of the lords. The Duke also liked your company since you travel around other villages and bring presents to everyone even him.

Heisenberg considers you his bestfriend, you bring him so many parts and equipments for his work. He never let anyone hurt and always waiting for your visit to vent his feelings. As for Donna and Angie, they both enjoy you spending time with them either by helping Donna with her sewing or playing tea party with Angie and her 'cute friends'. For Moreau, you always give some time to watch a movie with the lonely fishman.

However, one person or rather Vampire has a strong admiration toward you. Lord Dimitrescu was desperately waiting for your visit to just hear you talk about your adventures and journeys. Even the boys loved you and showered you with dresses and jewelries. You tried several times to decline politely, but they would say that they will get mad at you if you didn't take. Alen was delighted to see his sons happy with you, they even confessed to their father that they liked you like a mother which in return made Lord Dimitrescu relieved to know that his sons love and accepted you.

Right now, the lords had just finished a meeting. Mother Miranda told them that she was going to be absent for some time. After she left, the four lords were still seated in their place, each one of them deep in thought.

The first one to break was Lord Dimitrescu, "I was wondering if Y/N visited any of you recently?" He asked with a bit of an attitude. Karl huffed and crossed his arms, "I could ask you the same super sized bastard." This made the tall man frown with a growl followed after.

"I'm sure she will come to visit since it's her time to come back, right Donna?" The woman in black nodded to her doll.

"No matter, she will come to visit eventually." Lord Dimitrescu said, standing up and leaving the lords alone.

🖤🖤

A few days has passed and you still didn't visit them. The Dimitrescus were beyond worried about you especially Alen, he was concerned that you might have gotten hurt or worse...killed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Y/N!!!"

The voice of the boys rang in the hallways which made the lord stand up and go to the main hall. His golden orbs landed on your chubby figure that was squashed in a tight hug from the boys. He sighed in relief and smiled, "Well, if it isn't our dear Y/N... It has been awhile." He said, walking down the stairs. The boys pulled away to let you greet him, "Hello my lord, I'm glad to see you again." You said, giving him a smile, but he noticed that your smile was a bit...forced. After that, you gave the boys their presents and they were beyond happy with what you got them. All the time and Lord Dimitrescu was watching you, seeing that you were not as energetic as before.

"My dear, I would like to talk with you in private." He told you, standing up. You gave him a puzzled look, but nodded. You both walked in silence toward his room, everything was quiet, but was a little comforting to you.

When you reached his room, he opened the door and moved to the side, "Ladies first." You smiled softly and bowed, "Thank you, my good sir." You said and walked in with him following after you. He sat down and held his hand to the chair next to him, "Please take a seat." You nodded and sat down, making yourself comfortable.

"What's it you want to talk about, my lord?" You asked, looking a bit confused and nervous. "I would like to know the reason for your absence the last few days, you should've visited a few days ago." He uttered, looking at you with a bit of concern. You thought for a moment then smiled, "It's really nothing, I...um met a friend and never really noticed the time." You said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. The lord raised his eyebrow suspiciously, "Darling, I can definitely know that you are lying to me." He stated, giving you an unreadable look.

You sighed and looked down, "It's just...I was in a bad mood the last few days."

"May I ask why?"

You sighed again, "Am I...ugly?" You asked, feeling your insecurity overwhelm you. Lord Dimitrescu looked at you with shock, "Why would you think that, my dear?" He asked you, placing a hand on his heart. "I met someone I wasn't in good terms with and she told me that I'm ugly because of my weight. I felt awful and she continued to taunt me about it that I really started to hate myself." You explained, unable to look up at him.

You heard Lord Dimitrescu hum, "Well my darling, you should never listen to her drivel words. You're anything but ugly, you're beautiful and lovely. Your weight was never a standard for your beauty. It's enough that your soul is wonderful and amazing, nothing is wrong or ugly in you my dear Y/N." He told you which made you somehow feel confident. You could feel his words were genuine, he never says things like this to anyone other then his sons.

But was he just soothing you?

"You don't need to say those words, I'm aware of my--"

"Y/N, my words are not out of sympathy. I said them because I care about you deeply. I see how my sons treat you and they see like a mother, and I would like to give them a mother just like you."

You could feel your face get warm by his words, "I-I'm really flattered. Thank you my lord." You said, giving him a gentle smile. He chuckled, "No problem, and also drop the formalities. Just call me Alen." He said, smiling down at you.

You then remembered something and started to look through your bag for his present, "There you are!" You said as you pulled it out, "This is for you, Alen." You held out an elegant looking wine glass that is disguised with silver flowers. "Oh thank you my dear, this is so kind of you." He said as he took the glass in his hands.

"It's beautiful, just like you."

You blushed, "W-Why are you saying this?" You asked, covered your face. He laughed, "Obviously my princess, I care about you... more then a friend. You could say I...have fallen hard for you." You stared at him in shock, "W-What?"

"It's true and I'm not denying it."

Suddenly, you felt his lips on yours and you were just shocked at first, but then you melted into the kiss. It was filled with love and passion that you couldn't resist but ask for more. Due to the lack of oxygen, you both had to pull away, "I love you so much, my princess." He muttered, "I love you too, Alen."

The door then bursted open and three young men ran in, "We are having a mother!" Chris said, grinning widely. "I'm glad miss Y/N is going to be our new mother." Bell added and Daniel nodded, "Finally you did it father."

You and Lord Dimitrescu stared at them then started to laugh while the boys just looked at you with puzzled look.

From that day on, Lord Dimitrescu and his sons treated you like a family member. Alen said that you will be staying with him and no more traveling, but you at least got to see your friends and be with the man you love dearly.