🍷. Twisted Mind

Yandere Lord Dimitrescu x Male Reader.

This story is requested by @StephenMarley645, I apologize for the late request. Also you're Ethan's twin brother.

Hope you enjoy the story.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you brother?"

You muttered while walking around the empty village with your gun in your hand, ready to shoot anything that attacks you. You didn't know where to go from here, the old woman in the village told you it was too late to save him and Rose, but you didn't want to give up.

As you walked, you noticed that you're in front of a big castle, "He might be in there." You slowly approached the big oak door and opened them cautiously. You stepped inside, trying not to make any sound. The place is empty, nobody was here. As you moved around, you found yourself in a big hall with four statues. You approached them, inspecting one of them, "They are missing something..." You thought and moved to the big door in the hall.

You were about to read what was written, when suddenly you heard laughter filled the hall. Swarms of bugs moved around you, making you panic, "What the hell!?" You went to shoot them, but you were pushed down by a great force. You found a blonde man pinning you down to the ground while two other males towered over you, "Well what do we have here? Another man thing?" The blond one spoke up, lowering his face closer to yours. You started to fight against his grip, "Let me go you fucker!" You yelled while trying to kick him off of you.

The three of them laughed, "Such a feisty human, I wonder how his blood taste?" The brown haired one said as he crouched down. "Probably the best!" The last one of them spoke up, clapping his hands.

"Now now, that's not a proper way to greet our guest, is it my sons?"

Your E/C averted to the new person only to winden when you saw a very tall man with muscular body approaching you and the three boys. "What should we do to him father?" The blond one asked. "Let's devour his blood!" The red head suggested with excitement. "Let's torture him until he dies!" The brown haird spoke last.

The tall man laughed, "As much as I want to do all of your marvelous suggestions, I have something better to do with him. Take him to my chambers and tie him up." He ordered with a smirk on his face. You suddenly found yourself being dragged so fast to and big bedroom. The boys tied you down beside the bed and left you there. You tried to pull on the cuffs, but they wouldn't budge, "Shit! I need to escape, they took my gun and stuff." You whispered, still trying to break free.

The door opened and in walked the lord of the castle, "Well well, It's a pleasure to meet you... Y/N Winters." He said with a smug look. You frowned at him, "Who the hell are you? How do you know my name?" You demand, fighting against your restrains. He laughed, "My name is Alen Dimitrescu, but you will refer to me as Lord Dimitrescu. As for how I know your name, I was watching your every move." Your eyes widen in fear and shock.

You started to tug the cuffs harder, "Let me go, you maniac!" You yelled at him, getting more angry.

Lord Dimitrescu clicked his tongue, "I never thought you would call me this..." A smirk tugged on his face, "But I'm sure this will change your mind." He pulled out a jar with strange and black substance that made you disgusted. "What the hell is this?" You asked, trying not to puke. He chuckled, "This is what made your brother submit to mother Miranda." Before you could say anything, Lord Dimitrescu threw the jar at you. The mold in it started to consume your body while you fought against it, "Just let it take you. You will feel better afterwards." This was the last thing you heard before darkness took over you.

Low whispers could be heard in the back of your head...

He left you... He gave up and let go of his daughter to her... He is part of them now, just like them... Submit to us... Give up on yourself... Don't fight... Let go of your sanity... Be part of us... Join the family... Just like your brother...

After that, you officially blacked out.

Time Skip:-

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

I made my way to my chamber where I kept Y/N caged there. He had finally gave up to the mold and became just a mere puppet to me and my sons. I opened the door to my room and walked in to see him still seating himself beside my bed. He no longer speak any words other then yes or no and that's what I want. Ethan was fighting over taking his brother, but Mother Miranda told him that Y/N is in my position so he have no right to take him. That's all I want, Y/N belongs to me now and no one is going to take him.

I sat down on the bed beside him and put his head on my knee while petting his head, "My dear Y/N, I'm glad you have finally gave up..." He didn't say anything, "You belong to me, right darling?" There was a few moments of silence then he spoke up, "Yes..."

I chuckled, "Good, because I'm not letting you go."