🍷."I'm Lord Dimitrescu!"

Husband Lord Dimitrescu x Wife Reader.

Hope you like it.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around Castle Dimitrescu, bored out of your mind. You didn't know what to do, the boys were nowhere to be seen. Since it was now summer, they were able to go outside and hunt for their feast. As for your dear husband, Alen Dimitrescu, he was in another meeting with Mother Miranda, so he won't be back until at least an hour or so.

You were alone...

The castle felt so empty and quiet without the Dimitrescus. You decided to go to your shared room and stay there for the rest of the day until your sons or husband come back. You sighed and sat on the bed, "It's really boring..." You huffed, throwing yourself on the bed, "Maybe I should take a nap." You said, staring at the ceiling for a moment. You sat up and went to the wardrobe, you opened it and pulled out one of Alen's white button up shirts. You took off your dress and wore his shirt instead, you pulled the caller to your nose and smelled it. It has a mix of wine and rose perfume, "At least this will make me feel like he is here." You muttered, approaching the bed.

You lied down and covered yourself. You closed your E/C eyes and let yourself drift into a dreamless sleep.

🖤🖤

You woke up an hour later, finding the room still empty and no one beside you. You stood up and walked to the middle of the room and that's when you noticed his hat on the chair, "He has returned? But where is he?" You said, looking around for your very tall husband, "Maybe he is in the wine room or somewhere around the castle, I must change and look for him."

Suddenly, an idea popped in your head. You approached the hat and picked it up, it was so big in your hands. You gently placed it over your head and stared at yourself in the full-body mirror, you looked silly with his oversize shirt and big hat on. You giggled and started to act like him, "I'm Lord Dimitrescu!..." You snickered, covering your mouth. You tried to put on a serious face and spoke up again, "Shut up man child, you're not to talk with adults!" You said, waving your arm around. This caused the hat to fall over your eyes which made you laugh more.

Just then, you heard someone clear their throat from behind. You quickly turned around and saw your husband standing there with unreadable look on his face. He had a glass in his hand which meant he was in the wine room like you guessed, but you didn't pay that any mind.

"Is he offended? Did I make him made?" You thought, looking nervously at him.

You gulped, "Alen? S-Since when were you standing here?" You asked, waiting for any insults to come your way. "Ever since your little acting show started." He said, still having unreadable expressions. You took off his black hat and looked down, "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to offend you in anyway." You apologetically said without looking at him. There was a moment of silence between you both...

A chuckle rang in the room, "You're so adorable my dear Y/N, with my shirt and hat. My goodness, I could just eat you whole." He uttered which made your head snap up at him. You blinked a few times then opened your mouth, "So you're not angry at me?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion. He chuckled again, "I would never be angry at you, Y/N, you're my beloved wife and the only person I love beside my sons." You smiled at him with a blush on your face, "However..." His golden orbs observed you for a moment, "...there's something missing. Put on the hat again for me please." You did as he said and he hummed in thought.

"Ah, I know..." He approached you and kneeled down, offering you his glass of wine. Lord Dimitrescu then fixed the hat and the shirt, "Now you're Lord Dimitrescu." He chuckled and stood up. You looked at him, then laughed, "You silly man." You said, putting the glass on the nearby nightstand and taking off his hat. You approached him, "Pick me up please." You politely asked and he obliged, picking you up bridal style. You placed the hat on his head, "There's only on Lord Dimitrescu here, and it's you." You giggled, kissing his cheek.

"And there's only one Lady Dimitrescu here and it's you my sweet wife." His voice was deep as he said that, nuzzling his nose in your cheek.

"I love you, Alen Dimitrescu."

"I love you too, Y/N Dimitrescu."

All the time, the three sons were looking at the love birds through the slightly open door. They liked to see their dear parents having such a lovely moments like this. It's a moment to be hold in mind and heart.