🍷. Baby Dimitrescu

Lord Dimitrescu x Baby Reader.

Oh my GOD!! Can you believe this book is over 1K?! It's hasn't been even weeks and this book is skyrocketing! Thank you all for reading this book, I really really appreciat it so much. I still can't believe it, I'm going to explode from happiness! Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the upcoming stories as well! Now let's get to the story.

I hope you enjoy it.
RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tiny tap could be felt on the lord's face followed by a baby giggle.

Lord Dimitrescu stirred and opened his golden orbs only to be meet with eyes of the same color, "Ah, good morning to you too my sweet baby." Alen said as he slowly sat up slowly, his arm wrapped around your small frame. He noticed some blood on your lips, "It seems your brothers had fed you already, but did not clean you." You tilted your head, not understanding what he was saying.

Lord Dimitrescu laughed lightly, "Such an adorable little princess. Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" After he said that, he held you properly and left his bed, preparing himself for the day.

Time Skip:-

"Come on Y/N, say Bell."

"Pfffff!!"

Bell sighed as his hand ran down his face. He had been trying to make you say his name, but it didn't work at all. You were just a few months and had just learned how to crawl a few weeks ago, how could you just say his name like this? Both Chris and Daniel laughed at their brother who was so pissed off, "She is just a baby, how could you expect her to say your name like this?" Said Chris, trying not to laugh at his brother's glare. Bell rolled his eyes, "At least my name is simpler then yours!" He protested, crossing his arms.

"And you expect her to say your short name? You're a dumb!" Daniel mocked with a smug look. "HEY!!..." This made Bell bark back as he approached his brothers. The three started to fight which made tears well up in your eyes. You started to cry, but your cries fell upon deaf ears as the brothers were busy yelling at each other. Suddenly you felt two arms picking you up and cuddling you to the warm chest of your father, "QUIET YOU THREE!" Lord Dimitrescu yelled which made you cry more and bury your face in his chest.

The sons went quiet at their father's command, "You know your little sister is not fond with loud noises, don't you?" The three nodded and looked down in guilt, "Sorry father." They said in unison and Lord Dimitrescu sighed, "It's alright, but don't do it again." They nodded. Your father then looked down at you who was still crying, "There there child... Shhh don't cry, it's going to be fine." He cooed, rocking you gently up and down in his arms. Eventually you calmed down which pleased your father, he lifted you up and rubbed his nose against yours making you giggle, "There you go, this is the adorable laugh I love." He said while chuckling as you put your tiny hands on his face.

"My beautiful daughter, Y/N, I will always keep you safe no matter what the trouble is."

🖤🖤

When Ethan Winters came to Castle Dimitrescu and met the lord, his eyes never left your figure. He thought that you were Rose since you were making noise and waving your arms and legs. He couldn't get a batter look at you even after he was hanged up by the hooks since Lord Dimitrescu was covering your frame.

After your father left the room, he looked at his sons, "My sons, keep your eyes open. I know he won't just give up." He told them and they nodded. "But father, what about Y/N? He will harm her if he found her." Daniel said, getting worried about you. Lord Dimitrescu looked at you who was nibbling on your hand, "Y/N will be put in my private chambers, don't let Ethan get there."

"Yes father."

Throughout the journey to the private chambers of your father, you fell asleep which -to your father's relief- was a good thing. He entered the chamber and put you on the middle of the bed and covered your tiny body, "Don't worry my dear child, he will never lay his filthy hands on you." He kissed your forehead after he uttered. He gave you one last look before leaving the room.

Another Time Skip:-

The door to the chamber opened and slammed shut which woke you up. A man suddenly appeared in your view, "You're...not Rose..." The man trailed off, his hand touched your cheek. You giggled and clapped your hands at him, "How did you get involved in this madness?" He questioned as if expecting an answer from you, there was pain and sadness in his voice as he remembered his daughter.

Suddenly, the door bursted open and in walked Lord Dimitrescu, "You! Step away from my daughter!" He demanded, extending his long claws. Ethan immediately took an action and pointed his gun at you, "Take one more step and I will kill her!" He fearlessly said, but deep down he was sorry for doing this to you. You stared at the barrel of the gun with curiosity. Lord Dimitrescu was panicking from inside, he knew you weren't able to survive a gun shot like him and your brothers. He had to do something to save you or else you will die.

A little bug appeared in Alen view, one of the sons is here. He smirked and stepped back, claws disappeared within his fingers and held his hands up in surrender, "Now Winters, you don't want a little baby to get involved into this ridiculous mess, do you?" Ethan growled, holding his gun firmly toward you.

"You took my daughter away, you must feel what I'm feeling right now!"

"Not this time, man-thing!"

Ethan suddenly felt himself being pushed by none other then Chris Dimitrescu. Your father took an action and went to attack him, but Ethan managed to dodge the attack and fled out of the room, "After him! I want his head!!" At his father's orders, Chris followed after Ethan. You started to whimper and sob as your father angrily yelled out loud.

He picked you up and held you close, "Oh Y/N, I thought I'm going to lose you. You're not safe here anymore... That filthy mortal will be after you to kill you, but I will never allow him." He said, holding you close to him as his expression held rage and anger.

It's seems this turned into fathers fight.